new and improved FREEDOMLOVERR

by freedomloverr 26 Replies latest jw friends

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

howdy jWD! I had a computer melt down and lost all my stuff on my computer. So I don't have any original password info. for my JWD account so I'm starting over as a newbie. (if any mods can help with this I'd appreciate it!) I hope the same pic will let people know it's still me. love - freedomlover

• mama1119
    mama1119

RE-WELCOME TO THE BOARD!!!!!!!!!

• luna2
    luna2

Glad to see ya back, Freedom. Sorry about your melted computer. That's never fun to deal with.

• KW13
    KW13

if you post me your hard drive i'll have a crack at recovering some data. Thats if any of it was important to you, or did you reformat?

• juni
    juni

Your avatar isn't showing; how do we know you ain't a troll????

• KW13
    KW13

what was the maxim juni?

4 legs good, 2 legs bad. apart from the birds!

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

thanks KW13.

I actually haven't had my original log in info. for a long time. I have tried NUMEROUS times and attempts to get help with recovering that info. but to no avail. I used to just be able to open my account from my laptop only. Then my laptop crashed and I couldn't even do that.

thanks for the offer though....

• gumby
    gumby
    howdy jWD! I had a computer melt down and lost all my stuff on my computer.

The REAL FreedomLover woulda capitalized the word Howdy. I think your a phony and a fraud and I'm gonna kick ya in the nutsack just like I did to Juni a little bit ago.

Gumkicker

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

ya I know my pic isn't up yet.

sometimes this place has to refresh and then your info. shows up. If it isn't up by tomorrow I'll try to edit my profile again.

I AIN'T A TROLL - I SWEAR!! :)

quiz me and I can prove it baby!

• KW13
    KW13

Do you like ice cream?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit