The Watchtower and the UN--MY letters and Brochure--

by uninformed 42 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• uninformed
    uninformed

All who may be interested: I wrote the WT for a year before I was DF'd over the WT-UN/DPI-NGO deal. I have all of my letters, the WT jerkoff letter back to me as well as a compilation of a simple little brochure, documenting that the WT was more involved with the UN than for a Library Card. If you would like to see and read it, I would like your feedback. Brant http://www.quad-central.com/brantjones/brantjones.html

• VM44
    VM44

Very Good! --VM44

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Brant,

Thank you so much for posting these letters. I am going to save them in my files. It is truely amazing how they want to attack the messanger instead of the message. I also appreciated you quoting from the magazines about the name calling. Hoping that the name will stick, then everyone will not want to listen to any of the facts one may have. It is quite clear they are very well aware of what they are doing. The bloodguilt they have on their shoulders is unbelievable! So what ever happened after your last letter to the Society. I mean obviously you were DF'D. But what actually happened? Did you recieve a reply? Or did the Elder body inform you you were to be disfellowshipped? How long since you got the axe? We are glad you are here. Did you get your whole family out? I hope so!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• JimWood
    JimWood

I just posted some letters I recently sent - you should fall down and do an act of worship to the GB for granting you a personal response. We didn’t even get that, we got called in on the carpet to have a letter read to us. Anyhow, excellent job on the site – a good resource. Later, Jim http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/120079/1.ashx

• Frank75
    Frank75
    I wrote the WT for a year before I was DF'd over the WT-UN/DPI-NGO deal. I have all of my letters, the WT jerkoff letter back to me as well as a compilation of a simple little brochure, documenting that the WT was more involved with the UN than for a Library Card. If you would like to see and read it, I would like your feedback. Brant

Brant you are not uninformed. You need to be applauded for your letters as they are concise and direct to the point. I have written letters to Canada Bethel (bunch of worms) and even though it kissed up they still detected a "tone" of disrespect. You can't win no matter you do because they are liars and children of their father the devil.

We have many friends who have been DF'd just for asking. My brother who contacted me January 2006 after not talking to me for 5 years wanted to know why so and so from his hall was df'd. I said why don't you call them and ask. It was over the UN. All they did was ask for an explanation.

My brother too was recently summoned to a hearing. One of the charges was discussing the UN fiasco with another dub. He was supposed to meet again with them to confront the witnesses against him. They called and told him they DF'd him instead.

All of us here, including you know that will always be the result.

You should be glad that they reacted in the way they did. The WT is a printing house and is not above falsifying records, deceptive practices etc. They could easily have manufactured the proof you asked for. They did not simply because they believe you are not worth it, none of us are. So we should be thankful for that.

Watchtower rarely responds to anything directly in Canada. I have not got any substantive response to my inquiries before I was DF'd

Frank75

• garybuss
    garybuss

Good stuff!! Keep up the great job! Thanks!

• Frank75
  • Jringe01
    Jringe01

Here's an idea. If everyone wants to see a copy of the 1991 form the Society filled out when subscribing to join the UN to see if it is consistent with their claims (which can be viewed here http://www.jehovahsjudgment.co.uk/watchtower-un-ngo/) then instead of beating your heads against a brick wall trying to get it out of the Society why not approach the UN itself and see if they have any copies of the form from that time? Better yet there must be other organizations that joined in that year both before and after the WTS, maybe one of them could be persuaded to produce a copy of their form.

That way if the form disagrees with what the Society and it's supporters are claiming then you have them dead to rights and this whole debate suddenly move to a much higher and more dangereous level for them.

There must be a lawyer somewhere who works for a respectable firm. a businessman who works for a respectable company, someone who actually works for an NGO etc that was DF'd at one point (or maybe not) that wouldn't mind taking such a bold step to get to the truth in this matter.

I would do it but I'm a nobody and no organization is going to respond seriously to such a request from someone like me.

• avengers
    avengers

Hey Brant.

Good job dude.

I read all the letters you wrote plus the WT replies.
    Excellent. Their answer is pure ad hominem and is also a red herring.
    They discredited your character. That's a personal attack on you.
    Their answer also has nothing to do with the issue.
    Be happy you now see how this evil slave works.
    Keep up the good work by exposing these master spin doctors.

Thanks.

Andy

• jgnat
    jgnat

Jringe, I would recommend strongly NOT to pester the UN about this matter any more. The head of the UN/NGO section begged me to send a message to the ex-Witness crowd to STOP WRITING THEM LETTERS.

Even if I tried to explain to the UN why this issue WON'T go away, and why letters will CONTINUE to arrive from curious JW's, I doubt he'd believe me. IT'S BECAUSE the society leaves the congregation in the dark, and BECAUSE of the regular JW's deep distrust of "APOSTATES" and the UN, that it takes IRREFUTABLE, HARD EVIDENCE to convince a JW that the WTBTS associated themselves with the UN. Hence the letters to get the STRAIGHT GOODS. The UN has bent over backwards to make this issue go away, including posting a letter explaining their position on the web.

I say, WHY MAKE THE UN PAY for the WT duplicity? SURE all you get from the WT is the standard smoke-and-mirrors letter, but doesn't THAT speak volumes?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit