A confession of Love, of finding Home

by daystar 34 Replies latest social relationships

• Satanus
    Satanus

Greendawn

I could never understand why he refused to aknowledge the existence of God

I haven't read that much of his stuff, so i don't know if he enlarged on this. I would suggest that, as a spiritual person, that the traditional bible god just never showed up on his radar feild, thus he concluded that he must not exist. He may have refused to accept his existence on faith. I suggest this because in my explorations, i have come to accept that there is a collective unconscious, and that it works. However, the above named god has never been found by me, despite sincere searching.

S

• daystar
    daystar

greendawn

But I could never understand why he refused to aknowledge the existence of God though he admitted that man needs religion, God, and spirituality to be whole.

I don't know. But does a man's need for something necessarily make it exist? And if so, does that make God our own creation rather than the other way around?

• daystar
    daystar

six, LT,

The two of you seem to have found your nietzsche.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Morning Day and Brig- I thought I would pop in and tell you both I am so happy yuou two are both still going strong. Very pleased indeed. Now, I thought would just comment on this...

I don't know. But does a man's need for something necessarily make it exist? And if so, does that make God our own creation rather than the other way around?

I have thought this for a long time now. I also think the same about liars. Just because you state the incorrect a million times and need it to be so does not make it true. Just a small comparison. And the need for something or a need for something to be does not mean it really is there. Maybe only a belief is there and that in its way has made it exist, but not in a true sense.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    I am so very in love with this woman as to make every single relationship I've ever had seem as child's crushes by comparison. I feel my poetic soul awakened and heart soar.

Thats amazing...totally understand where you are coming from here. The title to your thread reminds me of some lyrics from one of my favourite tracks.

'feels like home, that I should have known, from my very first breath'

Good luck to you both...you dont seem however to need it.

DB74

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Six:

~groan~

I don't know where you exHUMEd that one from

six, LT,

The two of you seem to have found your nietzsche.

And with that, gentlemen, I think we otto rank right up there with the worlds best punsters.

• kid-A
    kid-A

Man am I out of the loop! I had no idea you two kids were an item !!!

Congrats to both of you, what an awesome thing to have happen in your lives! Cheers!

And thanks Day for the Neumann quote, I havent read The Origins in years.

• daystar
    daystar

kid-A

Awe, you must have missed all the pics from the Aposta-sweatfeast then! I think Sparkplug no longer has them hosted on her site.

Let's see... I think I found one...

alt

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Oh Daystar and Brigid, you two are so adorable and I am so so so so so happy for you!!

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Love transcends space and time.

Most of us get to meet, and love Mr or Mrs Goodenuff. We pass our life contentedly happy.

There are others who find " LA GRANDE PASSION" the only love, the creative love that can produce delirious happiness.

Just to find and love goodenuff is a blessing.

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit