please help me >TREEs

by mouthy 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• blondie
    blondie

*** w60 7/15 p. 437 The Awake "Faithful and Discreet Slave" ***

Following is the partial list of Scriptural and prophetic designations applying to or being represented in the anointed remnant since 1919:

(78) trees of life, Rev. 22:2;

w60

7/15 pp. 439-440 Staying Awake with the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" ***

The Bible figures this channel arrangement as New Jerusalem’s "broad way." Through the middle of this "broad way" is channeled a "river of water of life," a flood of publications of crystal-clear truth bringing life-giving benefits to all who imbibe its refreshment. Where does the Bible mention this? "And he showed me a river of water of life, clear as crystal, flowing out from the throne of God and of the Lamb down the middle of its [New Jerusalem’s] broad way. And on this side of the river and on that side there were trees of life producing twelve crops of fruit, yielding their fruits each month. And the leaves of the trees were for the curing of the nations. And the spirit and the bride keep on saying, ‘Come!’ And let anyone hearing say, ‘Come!’ And let anyone thirsting come; let anyone that wishes take life’s water free." (Rev. 22:1, 2, 17) Thus organizationally the "discreet slave" class since 1919 has been channeling an ever-increasing flow of Biblical publications by the millions that contain the "waters of life" featuring Jehovah’s will as emanating from God’s throne in heaven.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks Blondie. Guess your not going to visit me again EH!!! I have a nice extra room with a big double bed....

• blondie
    blondie

We want to come out that way; my health has been iffy lately. We'll see.

Blondie

• kid-A
    kid-A

I thought they were printed on recycled toilet paper?

• under_believer
    under_believer

Blondie, I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.
    (that was RE: the quote you posted, not RE: your health.)

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Watchtower-1951-May-15-p.293

Nevada-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit