please help me >TREEs

by mouthy 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mouthy
    mouthy

I remember when I was a fateful JW we were told that Rev 22:2 referred to the Watchtower & the Awake .Which we got every Month..... From the trees( paper) But I understand NOW they are only giving the Awake NOT every month.... What happened are the trees drying up??/

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Grace, you silly billy!

The trees are the annointed who produce the fruitage of the kingdumb.

The Watchtower and Asleep are the antitypical camels of Genesis, carrying the Rebecca - like message to new lands. Two Dubliners walk past an employment agency. They see in the window a poster saying "Tree Fellers wanted $700 p.w." One turns and says "bejaysus, 'tis a pity Sean's not with us, so it is."

HB

• juni
    juni

Damage from the depletion of the ozone layer, Grace, and also the affects of El Nina and El Nino which affect the water supply in the aquifers under said trees.

Juni

• under_believer
    under_believer

...The hell??? I never heard that application of Rev 22:2. That is awesome.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Two Dubliners walk past an employment agency. They see in the window a poster saying "Tree Fellers wanted $700 p.w." One turns and says "bejaysus, 'tis a pity Sean's not with us, so it is." ROTFL!!!!!

• juni
    juni

I don't get it

• under_believer
    under_believer

Juni, I think it must be a UK thing. I don't get it either.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Sean is Irish rendering of JOHN... But the joke is it said treel fellow if sean was there it would have made THREE ( Three fellows)

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I bet Funkyderek does, he's a Dubliner!!! It was Grace's spelling of faithful that reminded me of the joke : "faTEful."

HB

• mouthy
    mouthy

that should have read tree fellers, >>>>if sean was there it woudl have been three felleers. it the irish twang kids!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit