Who went on the British Museum Trips?

by Moomin 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• KW13
    KW13

moomin - the tours by jw's are very 'shielded' and biased, they show them things and explain them on the way from the watchtowers view which means half a story goes untold.

here is one pic, as you can see the guy there is giving the listening dubs information, i got this off my family who recently got back.

alt

click the pic for a bigger image

• dozy
    dozy

Our cong booked the tour a few years ago through Meander - I see that they are still trading http://www.meander.co.uk/

Unsure of the company status - presume it is owned by (enterprising) brothers.

• KW13
    KW13

yep thats right dozy, its on teh back of the badges.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Moomin - I used to like going on those tours - my favourite bit was the shrivelled up neanderthal man. How dumb was I - never even thought to ask how come he was there if we didn't believe anyone lived before adam and eve?!

I've been since and there is so much more to see - best to go with a theme in mind taht you can follow through the museum.

Even better- its apparently a place to pull hotties if you go alone - the downstairs babylon section is excellent for this and lots of nooks and crannies for necking!

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

I enjoyed the tours especially the big doors from Assyria I think

Unlike Crumpet I was unable to get a damsel into a nook let alone a cranny oh the very idea!!

We did the whole Bethel thing when we went down as well

BM

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Unlike Crumpet I was unable to get a damsel into a nook let alone a cranny oh the very idea!!

I didn't say I had yet brutusmaximus!

Meet me in the Roman section by the Ceasars with the tiny fig leaves - Friday 8.30 pm!

xx

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

Oh that old chestnut I'll be standing there for days, I 've been stood up before you know

I can't quite remember if that is a nook or a cranny your getting me into

Oh and I just hope those fig leaves are big

See you there

BM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit