EX JW'S WHO ARE GAY!!!

by daydream1900 11 Replies latest jw friends

• daydream1900
    daydream1900

i was wondering if there is any ex jws who is gay! i met some active jw's with gay feelings two years ago on yahoo after talking many months!

they invited me to Germany on vacation but on the understanding that i told the rest of the gang (none gay) that i was indeed a witness! we had so much fun! one night i got them real pis-st and took them gay clubbing!

we had a ball! i still talk with them and they are till in the organisation how bizarre! even two of the brothers live together but no sex go's on so they tell me!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

There are several on the board. There's very little prejudice here, except towards rank stupidity, though many of us once marched to that drum (or is it "dumb"??)

• daydream1900
    daydream1900

wow thanks cant wait to meet them and hear what kind of hell they went thru lol

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Are you equally looking forward to having your own sexuality scrutinised, after all, surely one good turn deserves another? ... LOL

• daydream1900
    daydream1900

all i can say is bring it on! they will soon tire if they even dare to cross this bitch!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

What kind of a way is that to treat people who you suspect have been through hell?

You're certainly an interesting character...

• Agape_24
  • jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Theres at least one in my area that I know of. When he was a witness he had a wife and a baby then they got divorced and he embraced his true calling. When he was a hetrosexual it was pretty obvious to me that he was repressing or going against his true nature.

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Yes, we exist. If you really need to know "stuff", just go through and read old posts about gay topics. You can use google to search most of the site, as for re-hashing it all, I'm not really interested. Have fun.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Am I the only one who finds refering to minority groups as "them" a little disconcerting? Maybe it's because we're all a minority here, as exJWs, but it takes me back every time I see it. Why should someone's gender, sexuality, religion, country of origin, etc., etc., etc, matter so much?

Maybe I'm just too bl**dy progressive for my own good...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit