BRAIN-DEAD QUOTES FROM OCT 1st WT

by Mary 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• juni
    juni

Thanks for posting this Prophetess Mary.

Juni

• moshe
    moshe

Thanks Mary- your old magazine quotes really show them up.

• willyloman
    willyloman
    Questions from Readers, ''How does an Apostate like me obtain a Dub Publication?''

Check the local laundromat...

• minimus
    minimus

Truly the "unwritten rules" are the most oppressive. "Congregation rules" or "body of elders' rules" can almost be anything! "In OUR congregation".....we don't allow this or that. Some Halls are more liberal than others, depending upon the BOE. After reading the Oct.15th WT., I can only say that there is a rule for everything imaginable. Who on earth would want to have a wedding reception or even an average sized "gathering" when you'd be so afraid to violate a rule? No wonder everyone's masturbating on the internet!

• mouthy
    mouthy

No wonder everyone's masturbating on the internet!

Well speak for yourself bud!!!!

• minimus
    minimus

I meant everyone EXCEPT you, Mouthy.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Good scriptures, Megadude. How far indeed, they have slipped from the freedom of Christians...

• jstalin
    jstalin

War is peace Slavery is freedom Ignorance is strength

• Mary
    Mary

What I found really interesting while reading this article, is that it's not a "study" article----just one of those one's that you read. I guess they figure it might be pushing the envelope a tad if they were to try and play down all their rules over 20 paragraphs......the "independent thinking" process might actually start up in someone.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Yes they are as legalistic as the Jews, the burden they put on people is not light and they certainly do nothing to help them carry it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit