Why would God want to destroy the world?

by DavidChristopher 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

can it be constructive judging and condemning a person who is not present or able to defend themselves and their intentions?

perhaps Arthur did that on purpose to see if someone would catch it and cared enough to try to fix it and right the wrong.

Only Arthur can provide the truth to that question....if he chooses too.

For us...it is a useless argument that only Arthur can stop if he chooses to.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Why would anyone worship a concept of god that wants to destroy the world?

j

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

not really sure...

Perhaps it is in agreeance with their desires?

many people want everyone dead who refuse to listen to, follow them, and do what they want them to do.

that is the best I can come up with right now.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas
    Perhaps it is in agreeance with their desires?

"Their desires"? Besides your mind, where does this destructive idea of god exist?

j

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Arthur,

You said what I have been putting together in my mind so well. Thank-you for this post. It put the way you have it written allows me to move on and for that I am grateful.

purps

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

You know...thinking further about it....

Arthur has a great deal of control right now......we could argue about his intentions even get violent and hurt one another trying to prove we are right and know his intentions....all the while he is sitting back watching waiting until a time of his choosing to stop it.

We could even start a whole bunch of religons to see how many people believe we know Arthur's intentions and reasons.

We can even have wars about it..making others admit we know Arthur's reasons and intentions "or else".

the possibilities are endless...and we can have fun doing so I suppose.....but Arthur can end that too if he chooses.

He doesn't have to lie....all he has to do is stay silent. until a time of his choosing.

when Arthur decides to speak....some are going to love him and some are going to hate him...

But EVERYONE is going to listen to him.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Guess I should have read all DC's comments before I posted.

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit