NEW SHOCKING subliminal art

by artcritic 27 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

i mailed about a dozen 2005 wt's to a friend of mine. can't remember which ones. any way she found about 5 subliminals in just one. about 4 in another and 3 more in another. and this was just 3 days after she recieved then. i'm blind as a bat. but with a little help i found everything she said was there. ie. a snake coming out of the jw's pants. that was preaching. three crosses with people hangs on them. skulls etc. i'm sure none of these have been on the internet. as they are all farely new. after seeing this . i'm sure the wt artists are adding these things. i too thought this was bullcrap before. now i feel it is on purpose. john

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

"If you feel we are pushing this to much please let us know and we will stop."

Okay, you are pushing it too much.

Personally I don't READ books or magazines with a mirror. I don't know anyone who does.

I thought this whole "subliminal" message nonsense has been proven to be crap.

• the dreamer dreaming
    the dreamer dreaming

it was primarily due to a book called Subliminal Seduction and my finding subliminals in JW art work that caused me to finally wake

from the JW trance, so even if they are not there, they were there for me

so keep up the good work

• UpAndAtom
    UpAndAtom

I can think of at least 4 words wrong in the title of this thread!

• Hells Fairey
    Hells Fairey

Thats interesting, i want to see more...

• dido
    dido

I`m interested too.

• under_believer
    under_believer

dido nooooooo! Don't do it. :) You already know how I feel about this, I don't need to tell you. The big thing is that I can take ANY image with sufficient noisy detail--paintings or even photos of trees... mountains, maps, etc... and find faces in it. The task becomes 100 percent easier with a mirror. Seriously, almost any detailed picture. I'll see if I can demonstrate if time allows.

• daystar

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit