NEW SHOCKING subliminal art

by artcritic 27 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• artcritic
    artcritic

If you feel we are pushing this to much please let us know and we will stop.

spam link removed

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Artcritic,

You can do this with most pictures. You can 'see' faces in most mirrored images. Our brain, an animals too, will 'see' a face in mirrored projections. You know, like butterfly wings.

I'd turn your photoshop skills to something more productive if I were you.

steve

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

i don't believe folding/mirroring a page = subliminal art.

subliminal art are images "within the image" IMHO

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Artcritic,

Your site is interesting, but I doubt that Bethel artists are holding a mirror in one hand and a brush in the other.

However, there is stuff I have seen which is hard to dismiss, and that includes the page in the Knowledge Book that you have to fold twice to get a picture of a skull in the clouds hovering over a pyramid.

the fact that someone, who we don't know about, knew how to do this gives me the creeps - it does look like a skull over a pyramid.

Most of the other stuff you can only see if you concentrate - then it doesn't become sublimal anymore does it?

• vitty
    vitty

I dont think they were very good, sorry. I have seen some pictures,one was in the front cover of the insight book, were there was a definate symbol in the dress worn by Jesus. Also there was a man hiding in the bushes also with a symbol on his head gear. He was actually taken out of more recent books. I really dont know why such things are done.

But the pictures were you have to fold and use mirrors to get a strange picture, well ive seen that done with a dollar note.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

You are pushing this too much.

• artcritic
    artcritic

Please count none MIRROR images over 28. They are real, Sorry you cant see them. I thank all for commenting.

Dose anyone agree We should continue to update? If no one agrees and dose not post we will stop. Thanks again!

• vitty
    vitty

Maybe it will get someone to question...............................my daughter said shed seen a website with this stuff on it. She was pretty shocked

But personally, I think it detracts from the real issues and scandals the WT have. I think some would scoff at it and then not take anything they see as critical seriously

IMHO

• Laney
    Laney

I find the subliminal art in WT publications interesting, but considering all the other much more important lies and scandals, it's just the tip of the iceberg.

Strangely, my partner and stepson, who are the x-jws in our family(I never was one), find them horrifying, and they did help them see the weirdness and deception going on in the WT. I guess it's horses for courses.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

artcritic

Yes it is too much.

Of the 19 posts you have made on this board only 1 has been on something other than your own threads.

That constitutes spamming in my mind

Join in with the rest of us. I'm sure people would like to know more about you other than subliminal art

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit