Hangman's Noose

by Outaservice 17 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

no suit no tie.

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

Well, I haven't wore a suit and tie in months. Although this is the case, I actually like wearing a suit and tie once in a while, in fact when I start visiting different churches, I will dress up formally. I don't view this as jdub garb.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

I dress vastly differently. I think since I left I have worn a dress or skirt on less than a handful of occasions. I wore one to my graduation as is expected of the occasion and as important as it is I felt it deserved my respect. I also wore one when we went out for a hundred dollar dinner in a very upscale evening lounge. Other than that I have worn a skirt a few times in order to look sexy for someone but certainly not for any pompous religion. I left all my JW dress clothes to charity though.

As far as dress. I'm pleased to note that even if you stuck me in a JW dress Id still be unacceptably dressed in both hair cut and color as well as piercings. Every day I am one of those people the JWs would sadly shake their head of and mutter about the state of the world.

• esw1966
    esw1966

I NEVER wear my suits any more! I still have them with all those ties, but I have no use for them any more!

I love going to church in jeans and seeing the pastor wearing them on the stage! Yet now I find myself wearing slacks to church. Getting that old feeling to dress appropriately.

• vitty
    vitty

I recently went to a wedding and decided to wear a nice meeting dress. When I tried it on, it just didnt look right, I ended up wearing pants, I looked and felt so much better.

I felt really bad at first, like it was a sin to wear trousers to a wedding, but the majority of women there wore pants. i am going to have to sort out my "meeting " clothes and get rid

• Highlander
    Highlander

I enjoy wearing nice clothes. For my business I can wear jeans if I want, but I choose to wear a polo shirt and dress pants. On the very few occasions I find myself at a KH

I make it a point not to wear a tie. Kind of my way of saying FU to the informal(required) j-dub dress codes.

• lowden
    lowden

The last time i wore a suit was on New Years Eve' in a jazz club in Barcelona.....i didn't wear a tie though but they don't bother me that much anyway.

I would have worn one in the Bel Luna jazz bar but........a tie? In a coooool jazz bar? Naaa!!

Peace

Lowden

• bubble
    bubble

All my meeting clothes are stored in my loft, but I'm in the process of bagging them up and donating them to charity.

I have to wear a skirt suit to work but it's my uniform.

The rest of the time I'm always in trousers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit