Labor Day Weekend.....Plans?

by xjwms 33 Replies latest jw friends

• xjwms
    xjwms

I am not a fan of Labor Day weekend.

It just feels like summer and the warm temps are going to fade...although it will be nice for a-while.

and I don't like getting older.

I am glad family invited us to play cards and hav-a cook-out,...ya yes steaks on the grill.

Anything special going on with any of you?

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I am going camping with my kids, Michigan UP area.

Brooke

• xjwms
    xjwms

Brooke

I thought sunday is a rain storm coming in

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Brooke

I thought sunday is a rain storm coming in

Good! It will add to the entertainment of me camping! Free shower! Ever since I went camping at the fest, I can't get enough of it.

• xjwms
    xjwms

Enjoy

sweetheart

Enjoy

(I say that to my wife when wants things)

• Mulan
    Mulan

Family birthday party at our oldest son's house. It's our grandson Charlie's 12th birthday and our youngest son's 27th. My birthday is Thursday, but I doubt anyone remembers that.

The weather here is glorious! It's been a great summer and the weekend is looking hot and sunny. When I say hot, it means in the 80's here. Not too hot.

We are going to Las Vegas on Tuesday until Saturday so I am looking forward to the weekend being over.

I know my daughter and daughters in law are looking forward to Labor Day, their favorite holiday, because school starts the next day. Happy Birthday, in advance, xjwms.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

We are going to the State Fair! Cant wait. Have a few brews in the beer tent, to get my courage up for bunji jumping, and down I go! Then back to the beer tent for me! (I may slip in a few rides here and there, but they dont mix with the brew too well!)

• JH
    JH

My sister will come and visit, that's about it.

• xjwms
    xjwms

Mulan

Thanks

• Dansk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit