Jesus son of god or man of Illusion?

by whyamihere 14 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Do you think Jesus was a son of god or just a man with a gift of Magical Illusion?

Modern day Magician or Illusionist if you will, Chris Angel (http://www.crissangel.com/indexFlash.html) has shown his gift on numerous occasions and I always say to myself, "how does he do that?"

Same with Jesus - do you really think he was a son of god, or just some man with a superior gift? In those days seeing such miraculous events may have hindered their thought process to believe this man could be the son of god. Also, Jesus, may have been an excellent sales men. Do you ever catch yourself in a store with a "salesmen" thinking you actually need the certain product? As with Jesus - do we really need a son of god?

Jesus, a man that can bewilder human with a gift or son of god? Houdini could have been our savior?...lol

Brooke**ponders of her 4th cup of coffee**

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Brooke hunny, I have some meds here that may cure you from whatever is causing you this ill pain!

Well, if Jesus was born by mary, and is the son of god, then who is the mother who gave birth to satan's son? Was she a virgin too?

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Brooke hunny, I have some meds here that may cure you from whatever is causing you this ill pain!

First of all, its HONEY! God - will you ever pull out your dusty dictionary?(your urban white trash dictionary doesn't allow you to communicate properly)

I have my own medication, and I took it all! Maybe, Jesus, could have used some of my pills?!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    First of all, its HONEY! God - will you ever pull out your dusty dictionary?

Ok that dictionary has dust on it, I use the international dictionary of Slang!!! Be quiet before I slap you sideways with a 2 X 4!

Now what was this you say about Jesus?

• JH
    JH

Brooke, I'm the son of God.

I'll do a miracle for you today. You have 3 wishes.

Then you'll know my true identity.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    First of all, its HONEY! God - will you ever pull out your dusty dictionary?

Ok that dictionary has dust on it, I use the international dictionary of Slang!!! Be quiet before I slap you sideways with a 2 X 4!

Now what was this you say about Jesus?

LOL - you never seem to fail at turning a intellectual conversation into elementary discussion....

Let me help you out....lol. Jesus, Good or Bad? Understand now my love? Question for you...."At what age did you stop saying 1 word answers at the meeting 17?"

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Let me help you out....lol. Jesus, Good or Bad? Understand now my love? Question for you...."At what age did you stop saying 1 word answers at the meeting 17?"

Actually, at 18, right before I got the boot, I moved up to 2 word answers, thank you very much! Now shut your pie hole!

Ok, honestly? I do believe he was the son of god. But like everything else, its still all blind faith. Its hard for me to imagine Mary being pregnant, and still a virgin though!

• Dansk
    Dansk
    Do you think Jesus was a son of god or just a man with a gift of Magical Illusion?

Actually, I don't think anything! Outside of the Bible there is no historical evidence for Jesus ever existing.

Ian

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Actually, at 18, right before I got the boot, I moved up to 2 word answers, thank you very much! Now shut your pie hole!

Ok, honestly? I do believe he was the son of god. But like everything else, its still all blind faith. Its hard for me to imagine Mary being pregnant, and still a virgin though!

God, I love you - you actually get my humor, not many people get it! Shut your cake hole yoko!

I am blinded by faith as well. Do I need to have faith, or am I looking for hope?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Brooke you are obviously in a contemplative mode in life at the moment - that is two serious threads in two days. Being a nun has done you good.!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit