Hi Good Girl or Bad Girl!!!!!!!!!!!

by Good Girl or Bad Girl? 50 Replies latest jw friends

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

IP was in Texas not so long ago but he's right next door in Louisiana.

Hell, we'll just all meet up in Austin, whadda ya say?

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

GGBG!!!! how are you precious! absolutely we sure are kindred spirits. I see you've made the acquaintance of the lovely arrow star too!

Aww its good to see you, I'm glad I didn't miss this thread..

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

That'd be sweet! I'll let you know - my friends will move by October if they do move but are thinking of visiting prior to that. If I don't get stuck dog-sitting for them while they are gone maybe I'll join them! Otherwise I'll definitely be visiting them while they live there...and I've always wanted to visit Texas!

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    GGBG!!!! how are you precious! absolutely we sure are kindred spirits. I see you've made the acquaintance of the lovely arrow star too!

Aww its good to see you, I'm glad I didn't miss this thread..

misspeaches!!!!! Thank you so much for stopping by!! I've missed you! I hope everything is going so great for you!!!!!!!

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

I live in the southwest part of the city, its an hour and a half south of Madison, you could stay with us... we have a beautiful 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house, its only a year old... I absolutely love it.
    I want to go to Texas sometime too. I've never been down there before. I bet that would be a blast!!!!!!!

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    I live in the southwest part of the city, its an hour and a half south of Madison, you could stay with us... we have a beautiful 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house, its only a year old... I absolutely love it.

I want to go to Texas sometime too. I've never been down there before. I bet that would be a blast!!!!!!!

Well let's make some plans then. :-) I had to miss the ABC fest in WI because of family stuff and I'm really stir-crazy and wanting to meet JWD people now!!!

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
  • misspeaches
    misspeaches

Shameless self promotion there missy! LOL...

Come on guys lets love bomb her!

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Shameless self promotion there missy! LOL...

Guilty as charged, misspeaches. Let's just say I'm lacking in a little love and affection here and would like everyone to just love me already. I'm good people!

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

aaww, we can't have you lacking in love and affection! Here's a hug for you!

BB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit