Hi Good Girl or Bad Girl!!!!!!!!!!!

by Good Girl or Bad Girl? 50 Replies latest jw friends

• kerj2leev
  • arrowstar
    arrowstar

Hiya kiddo...I don't believe we've met. I'm arrowstar. Nice to meet you.

Lisa

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Hiya kiddo...I don't believe we've met. I'm arrowstar. Nice to meet you.

Lisa

Nice to meet you arrowstart/Lisa! I know you are well-liked here as well. Thanks for sayin' hi and introducing yourself. It makes me feel very happy. Hope to meetcha in person someday.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Oh, that would be great!! You come on down here to Texas and we'll have a fun time.

Lisa

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

Hi hon - you already know who I am. Of course I heart you :). Any fun plans for tonight?

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Ooh, I really might, my friends are looking into moving to Austin and I may be going to visit with them... how close to Austin are you!!??

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Hi hon - you already know who I am. Of course I heart you :). Any fun plans for tonight?

Yeah, collegegirl, I have the theocratic ministry schoo... wait a minute! No. I. Don't! I'm going to Pedro's for 1/2 price margaritas, baby!!! Oh, it's so good to be free! How about you? Anything fun planned for tonight?

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

about 3.5 hours south...can you say....

ROAD TRIP!!!

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

Yeah - ladies drink free again tonight... so I think my roommates and I are going to go out for a little dancing and fun.... it will be a girls night out tonight :).
    Have a margarita for me!!!! ;) You should come down to visit me, you would have so much fun!!

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Awesome, road trips everywhere, if I do come down to Austin within the next few months, Arrowstar, I'll get your info and we'll meet up!! IP_SEC lives down that way too, doesn't he?

Collegegirl, where do you go to college, I don't even know!? I'd love to visit you and have college girls night!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit