Hi, I'm new here also

by notsureofmyself 31 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR

Peter,

You're right, the sex inuendos were seized upon. But, hey, we do it because we CAN.

BTW, I won't take any liberties with your name, but I can't guarantee what Red and Waiting will do!

Tom

• waiting
    waiting

Yeah, Tomcat,

Like we didn't think of that obvious one.......

And, personally, I think parents who name their children names which are sexual implications are putting their wishful thinking upon their children.

A girl came into our store and I was writing a receipt for her. Asked her name. "Pandadora." I just looked and laughed: "Your mother must have a good sense of humor." She just shrugged and said - "or I was the result of her curiousity."

And Red! A plastic mounting block? Eeewwwwww.

waiting

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

But, Waiting....it's green, and it has traction ribs on the steps. It's all I could get....they don't make them in any other material.

• waiting
    waiting

Lord, here we go again......

and it has traction ribs on the steps.

ROTFLMAO - again!!!!!

It's all I could get....

Ain't it the truth, sweetie.

waiting

• nelly
    nelly

Got a nice firm one then, least it wont bend in hte middle when youre trying to use it,
    nelly

• Carmel
    Carmel

Actually TR,

It's a typo! It's really a "mounting bloak" Brits need this bloak to help them onto their nags! These fillies turn everthing into innuendo! Sometimes they even accidently make a funny in the effort.

Carmel wondering what he could do with the whole subject if'n he was herdin sheep!

• waiting
    waiting

Carmel,

You are an inuendo.

waiting

ps - are the pictures that Seven put up about your backyard accurate?
    Brings up the image of a whole different kind of sandspur.

• nelly
    nelly

youre making my eyes water here, you do mean block not bloke dont you?

nelly

ps. you'd better keep the sheep out of it, will put people right off their roast dinners if you start mucking with the food chain

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Ah, Israel.....where men are men....and sheep are scared.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Sorry Waiting, didn't see any pictures! Clue me in...

carmel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit