Hi, I'm new here also

by notsureofmyself 31 Replies latest jw friends

• notsureofmyself
    notsureofmyself

When I first checked out this board I also thought it was a board for active Witnesses. The more I read, the more I realized that it was pretty much a x-JW board--more to my liking.

I disassociated myself in December of '98. I had been associated with the Witnesses for 40+ years. In fact, the "Redhorsewoman" and I grew up together, but she left the J.W.'s some time before I did and she was my main source of support when I left.

Red recommended this board to me and I am finding it very interesting. Well, I guess thats all for now!

• Seven
    Seven

Welcome notsure'! Glad to have you here-post away! You and Red have no doubt had many adventures. You can tell us. We're all ears!
    Seven

• TR
    TR

Hi Notsure!

Hopefully in time you will be sure!

Tom

• AhHah
    AhHah

Welcome Notsure,

I am very afraid of Red. Should I be afraid of you, too?? Please take it easy on us.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hi Notsure

Glad you could join us!

So, has Red ever shown you her famous mounting block?

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Well, Notsure, it certainly took you long enough to get here. Ah, well, I should be used to this from you....right?

AhHah.....not to spook you or anything, but I'm the "good cop" in the time-honored "good cop/bad cop" scenario with Notsure. (hehehehe)

Ang.....shown her my mounting block? My dear, Notsure taught me how to USE my mounting block!

7, yes, we have many, many adventures. Perhaps we'll share them....if you're nice to us.....or at least nice to me.

Edited by - RedhorseWoman on 30 October 2000 13:51:7

• Seven
    Seven

Angharad, If only mounting blocks could talk. I wonder if she has one of those new mounting block cams?
    Seven

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Welcome. I like the name

Path

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Welcome aboard, Notsure. We all look forward to hearing from you.

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Notsure,

Nice to have you. We like Red, in spite of how some talk to her (or about her), really we do.

Are we to assume, since you taught Red the appropriate technique for facilitating her mounting block, you also have a personal mounting block at your disposal?

How fascinating.......

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit