Things that go bump in the...............

by ButtLight 11 Replies latest social humour

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

TOILET???

Ok, so my mom goes on vacation, and asked me to keep an eye on her place while she is gone! Run the water, flush the toilets...........

So I go there with my friend, and I had to go to the bathroom. I lift up the lid, sit down and start to tinkle! No more than 1 sec later, I jump up, the lid slams shut, and i'm running into the living room screaming bloody murder! (with my pants dangling around my ankles!

My friend was laughing, going "whats wrong?"

I said there is something big, and alive in the toilet, it just jumped up and hit me in the a$$!!!!

Of course she laughed more. So we go in there, and neither one of us want to lift the lid! Eventually, I got up the nerve.

Here sits a bull frog, bigger than the damn hole in the toilet!!!!!! It had to come up through the sewer!

Needless to say, I gave him a courtecy flush!

Have any stories that werent so funny at the time, but you can look back and laugh now?

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    Needless to say, I gave him a courtecy flush!

Hahaha!! At the same time--illll!!!

• JH
    JH

Here is a bullfrog toilet paper holder for ya.....

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

I can't think of any... my roommate and I pretty much crawled home last night... who would of thought that on ladies night we would drink free all night? :)

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

I can't think of any... my roommate and I pretty much crawled home last night... who would of thought that on ladies night we would drink free all night? :)

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

LOL...you're so Dirty!

• JH
    JH

Maybe you'd rather sit on this toilet

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

LMAO - I want to sit on that... think it will let the tongue come up if I pay it? :) Sorry - I had to go for it...

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    LMAO - I want to sit on that... think it will let the tongue come up if I pay it? :) Sorry - I had to go for it...

I'm with Collegegirl on this one. Butt, will we ever be able to redeem ourselves from "adult threads?" lmao! Coquettishly Fluffy Friday!!!!!!

• xjwms
    xjwms

LOL

Thank you

I needed that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit