So, I have this kitten...

by KennyC 14 Replies latest social humour

• KennyC
    KennyC

...and she is cute as can be. We watched her grow and learn to play with new toys without freaking out over them. One toy is a little stuffed bulldog with a Harley Davidson black jacket and a bandana. She would attack it between the legs and we would just laugh about her sowing the seeds of her feminine wiles while also stalking and attacking us in the process. We have had her for about 2-3 months and refer to her as the "baby-girl" in the house.

My wife noticed a little something sticking out a couple days ago, and asked me if I thought it was a male. So I turned her upside down and saw those things that look like balls and a little round lump above them with a hole in it.

My question is: does anyone else have a "baby girl" kitty with balls and a doinker?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Nope but I'll tell you, cats are hard to sex when they are juvi.

Its ok just get him fixed or he'll prolly run away when he gets older

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

No, but a GF of mine got a kitten when it was very young and they were told it was a girl (from their next door neighbor) and they named the cat Kiki, gave it a leopard bed to sleep in and a pink collar. Well, Kiki started having parts that stuck out just like your baby girl. They took Kiki to the vet and found out it is a boy. So now they have Kiki, the cross dressing cat.

• okie46
    okie46

I had an adorable half red persian kitten, long orange hair and huge copper eyes and she was already named daisy when I got her, I liked the name so we kept it. I got Daisy a playmate, a little girl, grey striped tabby, I named Princess. After a few months, I couldn't figure out why Daisy kept humping Princess, so I took them both to the Vet to be spayed and that is when I found out that Daisy was a boy kitty!!! You couldn't tell since Daisy's fur was so long and thick. Even the Vet thought it was very funny.

• KennyC
    KennyC

Okie,

So how do those Persians do it anyway when their hair is so long. Seems like it wouldn't make any difference to THEM what sex they are when they can't even get any action anyway. Do the breeders shave them before mating them up, or what ?

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

hahahahha YES! I remember when I first learned about this kitten surprise feature! I exclaimed, "I thought they were BORN with them, I didn't know they had to GROW there!" Actually, in kitty manuals, you will see that the description given is that female kittens have what looks like a "semi-colon" (you got it, a dot and a comma), and males have a "colon"... yes, that's right, folks... surprise, surprise.

• okie46
    okie46
    So how do those Persians do it anyway when their hair is so long. Seems like it wouldn't make any difference to THEM what sex they are when they can't even get any action anyway. Do the breeders shave them before mating them up, or what ?

FOTFLMAO... Well Kenny, I don't really know, I don't know if they made a true love connection or not!!!! As hard as it is to cut a cats claws, no way in hell would I even attempt to shave a kitty. From your picture it looks like you may have more experience in that area than me? You look sorta Persian?

• KennyC
    KennyC

My 10+ yearold Tabby thinks he wants to run away, but he just goes out the door and sits down on the grass. He can't figure out what to do with himself when he has nothing to go kattin' around with.

• okie46
    okie46

It won't hurt him, better than him getting beat up all the time or getting into fights over girl kitties. He is just thinking deep thoughts.

• KennyC
    KennyC
    As hard as it is to cut a cats claws, no way in hell would I even attempt to shave a kitty. From your picture it looks like you may have more experience in that area than me?

Shaving a kitty is risky business for sure. After 3 tubes of Neosporin,several bandaids, and a newfound necessity for my old jock strap, as you can see we were successful at getting him prim and proper for the prom last year. He was valedictorian in his class, and is working on a PHD in psychiatry. Maybe we will send him to the org' to let him do some diagnosing. I think that if we just open the door and set fire to some firecrackers on his tail he will be able to cover as much territory as a pioneer on crack !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit