Jerry Bergman, Ph.D. (psy) - JW insights

by AhHah 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Jerry Bergman
    Jerry Bergman

Again as to "I've read his opinions in at least one court case where he was called in as a professional expert witness. I, imho, felt his testimony highly negative and opinionated' could you provide documentation??? I have never heard this from a non JW source and I have been involved in over 100 court cases. In my testimony I only cite the scientific research, and the obvious conclusions therefrom. It is easy to make claims, harder to back them up, yet claims can do a great deal of harm, even if false.

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

Must be having a slow day?? Going back two years to rake over all this stuff is a little strange. Maybe you need to take a Valium or something.

• Jerry Bergman
    Jerry Bergman

The first time I read these items was the day I responded (I have not been on this site very long so have not read most of the posts yet). The issues are still real. Any responders????

• misguided
    misguided

bttt

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

ahhh memories. Waiting, Frenchy and Path were VERY insightful posters. I miss them.

To my knowledge Bergman was never accepted by a Canadian court as an expert and therefore was denied the ability to give testimony. Didn't stop him from charging his clients tho. Per Glen How (Cdn Watchtower lawyer) I've never seen a degreed person so easily picked apart.

Uzzah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit