How much do you pay for your internet service?

by JH 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

$98.16 a month for TV and broadband internet connection.

Ken P.

• sspo
    sspo

Verizon $14.95

• Swan
    Swan

Dial up with AT&T Worldnet for $14.95 a month. (Yea, I'm cheap!) It used to be just $4.95 when I started back during the Dotcom Boom of the 90's. I would try to get it for less through Juno or People PC, but that would mean losing my addy, which is a real pain to change. Not only do I have to alert all my friends to the change of address, but my banks, utilities, and other businesses that send me email billings.

Also, I'll have you know I am very well thought of in business circles in Nigeria, Jamaica, the Netherlands, and some other African companies. Everyday I get so many offers involving millions of dollars, I can't decide whom to help. Changing my address might make it harder for me to receive these intriguing offers.

Tammy

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

$9.98 AOL. I just switched to that from the $14.98 plan. I get unlimited and of course it's dial up. I don't have cable TV either. Just can't afford such frills.

• moshe
    moshe

$18.95 usd /mo- one year contract, DSL -pro- now that AT&T has bought out my former Telcom, I expect the good deals are over.

• kazar
    kazar

I pay $23.00 per month for AOL dialup and as Sad Emo remarked, there are no English speaking techs when I need them. I ended up having to call "geeks on call" when I had a problem. Very expensive! $99.00 for 30 minutes. They found the problem in 15 minutes...but at least I could understand what the heck they were saying. So, it's important to be able to understand what techs are saying, otherwise, what good are they? I am going to switch to a lower plan with English speaking techs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit