What's your present belief ?

by JH 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Twitch
    Twitch

Don't believe in anything.

Just myself

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

God and religion are convenient means of comfort. The world is a harsh place but it's not on an irrevocable downward slide nor is it all bad. When we die our bodies are burned or decomposed as per our wishes and the only way we live on is the legacy and memories we leave behind.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    You've asked after them so long I'm afraid they might get curried! LOL!!

Well they have certainly never curried one for me the lousy gits...and after being so persistent too. If I should find out that they have done for anyone else there will be trouble brewing at the apostacurry...Big Trouble!

A trip to the kitchens will be in order...but not before Ive got the lousy fish out of the tank myself!!!

Oops...not really consistent with 'doing no harm' is it? lol

DB74

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

Anglo-Catholic.

• okie46
    okie46

I believe in live and let live, and the golden rule. Other than that, I don't know what I believe, I am not sure if I believe in god anymore, I just don't know, I am still searching and a little confused. I feel my heart and mind is closed to anything religious right now. That is probably why I avoid really heavy discussions on religion right now, I just can't deal with it.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I think I am technically an agnostic. I tend to only believe in what I know, and what can be known.

I consider myself to be a Christian, because I live in a predominantly Christian society, and I like the Christian philosophy. So I try to follow the Golden Rule, try not to judge others, and "live and let live".

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I believe in Jesus. I belive that he paid for our sins and all we have to do is believe in Him to be saved. I believe he paid the price for us and we don't have to try to earn our salvation or repay God for a gift he GAVE us. I go to a Baptist church.

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

When you wish upon a star! words to a song but that what I believe about the bible mostly, just a bunch of wishfull thinking. I believe most of the old testament was written post elixic period. And most of it of some historical fact but then again a lot of it entirely useless. especially the numbers of the supposed to leafve Egypt, amount of monies for the temple etc. etc.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit