Kittens of Darkness

by cyd0099 14 Replies latest social humour

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

A friend on Livejournal made a link to the site and i found this. I personally found it funnyPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Especially because those still in think we are passed out in the gutter somewhere

• luna2
    luna2

Poor little aposta-kitty! When I run into any of the dear "friends" lately, they look at me with such sorrow. Guess they think this is how I spend my weekends.

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

I've had that weekend, but in middle age it takes days to recover. Debauchery is hard work. ;)

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

The soltary life?

How many people are on this site?

Anyway that cat looks peaceful. I think walking down the street with a breifcase day in and day out without getting paid is a little more silly.

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

Monkey,

Now I have Monty Python's "Ministry of Silly Walks" looping around in my head. It's late and Have enjoyed too much port.

• cyd0099
  • katiekitten
    katiekitten

Thats the last time I go out drinking with Kittyeatsdubs!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

It's funny but most people I know who've left drink much LESS than they ever did while they were IN!

I've NEVER seen drinking and prescription drug abuse like the witnesses do among 'worldly people'!

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

It's 3:00 A.M. here and I'm still on the cpu. I wish I did look that right now.

• luna2
    luna2
    I've NEVER seen drinking and prescription ;drug abuse ;like the witnesses do among 'worldly people'!

No kidding, mkr. I've wondered about that quite a bit. Its interesting how some of my dub ex-acquaintances think that prescription pills and lots of booze is a good idea. As long as what they are doing is technically legal, they don't seem to have a problem with it. I guess you do what you have to to be a "happy" little JW. Perhaps the Great and Powerful, Jah doesn't care if his people's happiness comes out of a bottle as long as they look joyful. Kind of a sad and pathetic little god for a sad and pathetic little people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit