Funny story about dumb JW rules

by cookiemaster 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• hoser
    hoser

Brandnew

were you dfd or the sister with the 4 kids

• cookiemaster
    cookiemaster
    Brandnew, they truly have filled this religion with one idiotic rule after another. In your case, it's funny to see how they were all A holes about it and wouldn't give the sister with the kids a ride, but wouldn't let you give her one either, even though it's not like you could have crushed her faith or something in the time it would have taken or get her home.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    I would have told Mr. Elder to give her the ride home but I like what you did. How did he react?
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    I was and still am df'd.......this was recently
  • brandnew
    brandnew

The freakin elder had an attitude with me, .....hes a lame.....i had to tell him to tell her to leave the car on the street, lock it, and leave the key inside under my drivers seat. Later on that day i picked it up using my spare. Elder didnt even say thank you to me....

There was a letter on my seat, saying thank you.

• brandnew
    brandnew

@Cookiemaster.....your exactly right.....like im gonna convert the sister in the ten minutes to get her home.....ya know?

Lame ass rules

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic
    OMG rebel8, that's hilarious! Well done! Shows how you can use "sound scriptural reasoning" to justify any position.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

@ brandnew: "There was a letter on my seat, saying thank you."

You gave a "good witness" (Do they still use that phrase?).

• brandnew
    brandnew
    10-4.... showed that sister love from a df'd "bad guy".
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    @VilliageIdiot......rodger that they still use the phrase, but lack the actions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit