The quotes should make you refrain from any doubts whatsoever| all from wellknown theologians and scientists:
1. "Antichrist, which is the Great Whore in Babylon, has destroyed the Holy Church. 6,000 years have elapsed since Creation, and the World should last no longer than that. God should then punish mankind with plague, starvation and death in the final days - and has He not done that?"
2. The World is so evil that it cannot grow any worse. A child 7 years old knows more about wickedness than old people did before. Fidelity and love exist no more. The signs in the Heavens cannot be misunderstood. There is blood, pain, suffering, devils and demons everywhere."
3. "The End is near."
4. "A huge battle has taken place in the Heavens. Antichrist will be thrown out in ...72. There will then come a short period when the Word of Christ will be preached worldwide in all its purity and cleanness and clearity, before Christ will come for the second time."
Quotes are from:
1. Bishop Peter Palladius, Denmark ............. 1555.
2. Bishop Olaus Petri, Sweden, around 1550.
3. Historian and theologist John Carion, Germany, 1532.
4. Theologian Andrew Osiander, Nuremberg, Germany, around 1550. The year referred to is not 1972, and not 1872, but .......1672.
So when it was THAT close back then, imagine how close it must be TODAY!