How to Get Free Books, CDs and Movies from Focus on the Family(anti-gay)...

by Princess 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess

...thereby taking money out of the pockets of Anti-Gay Bigots - In 12 Easy Steps:

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

Fabulous. I should order some for some of my friends. It would totally freak them out. HAHAHA

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Thats seriously funny.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Is there something you want to tell us, Princess?

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

I am not a supporter of Focus on the Family. I think that they are repugnant and not a good reflection on Christ. That being said, all I can say regarding this post is how infantile! I wonder how loud you folks would be screaming if this were done to one of your pet organizations? I guess when you can only launch personal attacks that have been ineffective in changing the hearts of people you then must resort to this childishness.

• Princess
    Princess

Yes Mega, I'm anti-anti-gay.

I am not a supporter of Focus on the Family. I think that they are repugnant and not a good reflection on Christ That being said, all I can say regarding this post is how infantile! I wonder how loud you folks would be screaming if this were done to one of your pet organizations?

Well, I thought it was funny, and I don't have any "pet organizations". If I did, I'd sure hope they weren't so stupid as to make their publications available in this way. Since you find them repugnant, I am having a difficult time understanding what the problem is. The Stranger is nothing if it isn't "infantile", that's what makes it such a fun read.

I guess when you can only launch personal attacks that have been ineffective in changing the hearts of people you then must resort to this childishness.

Just call me baby.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

The problem is, Princess, is that regardless of how repugnant I think an idea or group is, there is something called the First Amendment that protects their right to make that sort of speech. I know that this concept is foreign to most Americans with a a diploma from American public schools, but it is the fact, and it is what makes America unique among the world.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    The problem is, Princess, is that regardless of how repugnant I think an idea or group is, there is something called the First Amendment that protects their right to make that sort of speech. I know that this concept is foreign to most Americans with a a diploma from American public schools, but it is the fact, and it is what makes America unique among the world.

uhhhhhhhhh ummmmmmm isn't the writer of the article expressing their freedom of speech? I'm embarrassed to have to point out something so obvious.

• Bstndance
    Bstndance
    all I can say regarding this post is how infantile! I wonder how loud you folks would be screaming if this were done to one of your pet organizations?

"oh how infantile" "how childish" get a grip. We can have a little fun here and there. You can't tell that you didn't pull at least a few little pranks during you days at SC? I think it'll be fun to watch some of my liberal and gay friends have a stroke when they check their mail.

As princess said, I do not have any "pet" organizations and if I did I usually check to see how an organization utilizes their money before contributing to them.

Now I'm wondering if PETA does the same thing. (evil grin)

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

uughh nevermind... brain mis-fire

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit