Big Announcementitis - JWs and 'Postates

by slimboyfat 36 Replies latest jw friends

• garybuss
    garybuss

To me the year has been productive in that there is a record time reply to the article Blood Transfusions, and the Tort of Misrepresentation. I'd have bet against that. If this year doesn't produce any other progress, I'm very impressed.
    The set up for organizational change is in place. The change might not come this year, but we know for sure the planning has been in series for months. We almost had a HUGE change in the blood medical treatment guidelines a while back when the blood cards were re-called.
    A HUGE change could only be one or two words.
    The Society has inverted. They went from a proactive approach to challenges to a reactive posture in recent years. Rutherford was very reactive. He actually allowed his reaction to change the whole religion. Knorr was like a boulder in the river. Franz was introverted but he delegated. Henschel was mister nasty in a suit. Don, Max, and Bill are the three stooges. They're on the bottom and digging. They are very fun guys to watch.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Just a comment on the Big News. Unfortunately, I think there are many who would be dissapointed with anything less than the evening news showing video tape of Ted Jaracz doing the perp walk in handcuffs with a jacket over his head.

That's never going to happen. The Big News was a significant and meaningful development for our side and has already proven it by the flinch and blink of the WTS.

• lawrence
    lawrence

Flowerpetal-

The WTS "visionary" Freddie Franz did not die - in a twinkling of an eye he was cast deep into Catholic Limbo to be with his other "visionary" buddies - Russell and Rutherford. And so it shall go with all of them - no new heaven for liars and whores, and no new earth - Catholic Limbo with Pope Pius and Pope Leo; one big family of imbeciles.

• VM44
    VM44

Quandry,

Here is the article about the Tacoma Parking Scandel. The Watchtower was selling parking tickets for the convention when they were not supposed to be charging a fee for parking at all!.

http://www.watchtowernews.org/tacomapark.htm

--VM44

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Thanks VM44......I forgot to get back and post that info. How heartwarming THAT was to all those Bros' and Sis' who had spent every last cent on gas, food and accommodations for their families to be at the assembly to enjoy "truth" from the platform.

This stuff should be brought to the top of every forum that JWs post on......so the new ones can SEE IN PRINT just what phony hypocrites their religious leaders ARE......

Would YOU trust these sly, sneaky and totally UNchristian LIARS men of the Watchtower with YOUR spirituality????

JWs do.

• wonderwoman
    wonderwoman

That article on the parking scandal is just disgusting. The big boys in New York never cease to amaze me with their lies and deceit.
    WW

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

As for the "dig" that was made about the announcements by former JWs.....at least THEY had integrity and are doing what they can to rectify things or to notify others of the "untouchable" WTS leaders and what they spew as "truth".

The "announcements" that the men who write for the WTS make, are loaded with lies and intangible crap such as "soon", and "in the near future", and "we are DEEEEEP n the end of things", etc etc etc. When called out on ALL the total crap they have printed----they resort to blaming the readers for ""misunderstanding" what they said. They NEVER accept responsibility for LYING to "their readers" or even that they have been the ones whose laps these errors lie IN!

When people such as JWs idolize the insitution that teaches falsehood rather than the god they are told is being spoken for (food from God and all that).....they will automatically buy into anything that the WTS tells them. as we can unfortunately---all attest to UNTIL we AWAKE! UP and see just how slimy and despicable that lying organization truly IS.

Their "big announcement" via the "Kingdom "NEWS?" #37, is the very same in content as what we distributed back in 1971! Tell us----WHAT "news" is being delivered? How many JW slaves will be spending wasting THEIR gas, time and resources to deliver this stale old crap for yet another WTS campaign?

WARNING: THE END IS (STILL) JUST AROUND THE CORNER!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit