I miss the 'good old days'!

by Outaservice 25 Replies latest jw friends

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

whoa, candidly and outaservice... that couldn't have been a typical week for either of you. what were you thinking?

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

it was a typical jw life not just a week!! lol

i didnt last long going out all thru the week... mainly just went wed mornings and sat mornings and sundays after the meetings for an hour

• garybuss
    garybuss

Sounds like it must be still too hot in Azerbaijan to be outside much.

• mama1119
    mama1119

This is bringing back HORRIBLE memories.

• juni
    juni

Oh my god Candi!!!! That sounds like what I went through. Had 4 kiddies. I didn't read day's text w/them as they had to get on a bus very early and I read it after they left.

How did we do it????? And like you said they would nag to DO MORE. No wonder I could stay skinny. I was running my butt of daily.

Juni

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i got fat... seemed like the only good reason to sit still was for a meal!

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

To this day there is a dark cloud for me on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

It's been years since a meeting but I can't get away from the feelings of those days.

I wish somehow we could get reparations for the thousands of hours we put in. --lol

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

If you think about it, if we used those countless hours practicing something like juggling, magic tricks, card counting, studying college text books, etc.,etc.,etc. we could all be world famous!!!

GD it!

• VM44
    VM44

outaservice...You are having a flashback! Take a deep breath...it will soon pass! --VM44

• vitty
    vitty

Candi

I remember that well but I only had too kids, My hubby had quite a demanding job, well any normal job is when your in the bOrg. But anyway, I had a part time job, the strain is so bad

And we never ate dinner till after 10 pm tuesdays and thursdays

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit