Exodus Decoded tonight on History Channel

by purplesofa 28 Replies latest social entertainment

• KW13
    KW13
    This is a new one and not ready to take the chance of losing it or fixing it!!!!

purps

i suggest, you get the computer restarted - then if it insists on not opening, get something small and stick it in the pin head size hole and try manually ejecting it, and if that doesn't work get a knife in the tray and gently flip it out (not like your attacking a cake)

• Gill
    Gill

I'M INTERESTED!!!!! DON'T STOP NOW!!! WHAT DID YOU FIND OUT! I'M SHOUTING THIS JUST IN CASE YOU THINK NO ONE WANTS TO KNOW. i'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO SAY WHAT YOU FOUND OUT! Holding my breath!!!! Gill (And I'm not joking or taking the piss either) Tell me more!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    You see that small hole below the CD tray and above the button? yours may be elsewhere but use that.

that little pinhole?

• KW13
    KW13

yes

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

ok i got it open but i think i broke it for good now

i stuck the pin in it...........but it still wont open unless it is manually.......

can i use the dvd drive to burn cds?

• KW13
    KW13

it shouldn't be broke for good lol, that hole is for manually opening the CD drive, restart your PC and try reading a disc from it. DVD Drive wont burn CD's unless it has a CD writing capabilities.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Ok............i got so many things going on the computer ..........will have to reboot in a bit.......thanks heaps.!!!!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

*cricket noises*

• KW13
    KW13

Frog Croaks

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

LOL

Now dont forget to watch the history channel..............woohoo

purps

Share this