Can You Really Be Counted as an Apostate Publisher?

by Joker10 14 Replies latest jw friends

• sspo
    sspo

My good friend the joker

To each his own, you enjoy knocking on doors placing magazines,don't let anybody stop you,your society fought battles so that you can do that. Why not pioneer if it is so enjoyable?

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Earthtone...thanks. I'm glad you liked my apostate imagination. When Joker made that stupid suggestion, my mind just flew to the worst I could remember about the 'joys' of field service.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Its kind of different speaking to those who are interested in what you have to say, sharing and learning experiences, joking around, learning history and facts than it is to knock on the door of an unsuspecting householder who has no interest in speaking with you. And I am here cause I want to be-not because my organizationally trained-oops, bible trained conscience tells me I SHOULD be here. When I am sick I stay offline, not forcing myself to be here through hell or high water. Yeah, its different.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Joker10, you're still here? I thought you would have given up by now.

FYI, I don't come here hoping that JWs get my message. I come here to vent about people like you and give support to those who are needing some.

• parakeet
    parakeet

joker10: "And how can you hate the JW public ministry, when you are doing the same?"

Those who come to this site to read these posts do so by choice. I don't attempt to impose my opinions on an unsuspecting public.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit