WTBS Special Campaign -October 2006.

by architect 27 Replies latest jw friends

• architect
    architect

Not sure if this was posted already:

Starting Oct 16- Nov 12 there will be a special distribution of Kingdom News #37 "The End of False Religion is Near"

Don't understand the dates of this distribution. Will this stir up trumpted up charges again? will this bring in the masses?

time will tell

P.S.

Also in the upcoming weeks we will have a WT study article about appreciating Jehovahs visible organization.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Maybe they will bring back the old sandwich boards that read 'Religion is a snare and a racket'.

This 'special campaign' will prove to be about as equally 'special' as all the rest. Snore.

Jeff

• done4good
    done4good
    Maybe they will bring back the old sandwich boards that read 'Religion is a snare and a racket'

LOL, If they do that, maybe I'll join them!

j

• daniel-p
    daniel-p
    LOL, If they do that, maybe I'll join them!

You could make an image of a snare drum and a tennis racket in the background behind the words on the placard... because, you know how imagery helps people to remember.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

>LOL, If they do that, maybe I'll join them!

I was thinking exactly the same thing. :-)

• Ironhead
    Ironhead

End of false religion is near! Yeah too near my flipping house when they work the territory.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

When I was on the inside, I thought the other religions were BAD. Now, that I'm on the outside, I see the WTS as BAD.

The pot is calling the kettle black....

Skeeter

• Undecided
    Undecided

Are they quiting or something?

End of false religion is near!

Do they finally realize they are it?

Ken P.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I want to see them do something really crazy like go on t.v. and denounce all other religions. For that I will not only pay attention - I will invite everyone I know over for beer and popcorn........as for anything else..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....boring!

Do you really think anyone cares? At this point, even the rank & file are bored too. Lilly

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

The writing department had its sack locked up a long time ago. I bet the publication will not explicitly name any false religions nor will it explicitly state that the WTS or JWs have the true religion.

It will just be a bunch of Watchtower Babel that will not make since to anyone other than JWs who actually know that it is referring to themselves as the "true" religion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit