Hi Everybody

by Y I Man 19 Replies latest jw friends

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

Hi

You have a similar story to mine but your's sounds a bit better. You will of course question many things but at least you are able to now without fear or reproach

All the best G

BM

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

Welcome to the board Gavin!

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear YI MAN,

WELCOME!! We are glad you found this site! Stick around and you will quickly learn why it is most of us have left after finding the "truth" really isn't the "truth'. Perhaps you may find a few moments to read my story. Just click on my name and go to "topics". It is the very first one I ever posted, entitled, "Its high time I introduce myself". After reading it you may very well want to check into the very thing that got me questioning the organizations validity. I was very active in the congregation, pioneered off and on and my husband was a ministerial servant. We completely 100% believed we had the truth. That was until I saw a movie that made me have a question. You will be shocked. Anyway, thank you for posting your story, seems like it has been really rough for you, but I am glad your parents seem to be accepting of you now. And again, we are glad to have you here.

SIncerely,

Lady Liberty

• serendipity
    serendipity

Welcome Gavin! Thanks for sharing your story.

• Swan
    Swan

Welcome Gavin!

• DesertRat
    DesertRat

Welcome aboard, Gavin!!! You have come to the right place.

I know exactly what you mean about the WT 'programming' (annoying as hell!!!) sticking around long after we have made the decision to leave. The transition is difficult even when we know it was all a lie.

Please stay around, & learn & grow with us. This site is great & just keeps getting better all the time..

I look forward to more of your posts!!

DesertRat

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Welcome, nice to have you here.

One question to ask it, why do intelligent people go to other religions? There are many intelligent and sincere people in many cultlike groups, like Mormons? The fact that nice smart people believe in the WTS does not make it true.

As you read through this site, or look at jwfacts.com you will see the Watchtower teachings are filled with very poor doctrine. Worse is where they have resorted to deception to support their beliefs.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Welcome Gavin

Soon as I saw your alias on the topics I thought 'that's gotta be a Geordie'!

Make yourself at home and enjoy your stay.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Hi Gavin, welcome

• Twitch
    Twitch

Welcome G

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit