Just finished defrosting my deep freeze, and what did I find?

by Bumble Bee 15 Replies latest jw friends

• anewme
    anewme

Ha! I thought you were going to tell us you found something strange like your old dead parakeet you froze to bury it in some lovely spot someday! People do that! I kid you not, my former MIL had a frozen barn owl in her freezer!!!! Why? Probably to have one of her kids stuff it someday. She liked exotic decor. But that thing has been in her old outdoor freezer for 20 years now. How many power outages have we had since then?? Yikes!!!!!

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

My hubby would FREAK if he even suspected something like that was in the freezer!! He'd make me throw out all the food, and would probably want to buy a new freezer as well.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

We have frozen mice in ours right now ! ( To feed my son's corn snake ) Micicles !!!!!!

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

Thin mints are their most popular flavor, by far, they said.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Just finished defrosting my deep freeze, and what did I find?

Whew... for a second there I thought you were going to say you found that homeless guy you forgot you killed some time ago.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Oh Elsewhere, you silly boy!!

How could I ever forget something like that?? I don't let food sit around that long in my freezer.

Did I say I make a mean BBQ sauce, makes everything taste really, really yummy! In fact I have some simmering away on the stove right now.

BB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit