Hubbie And I Seen A Ghost!

by Legolas 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Warlock
    Warlock

Andre,

First experience...................sleep paralysis.

Second experience.....................your imagination.

Comments to be taken with the most sarcastic tone of voice.

Warlock

• poodlehead
    poodlehead

All right here is my story. I had meet my husband and we had dated a few times when things got hot and heavy. I had a good feeling about him from the start and he felt the same way. So on our first night of passion he said he loved me. I didn't answer, I was dumb founded. The next day I called a girlfriend and told her how wonderful it was but that he said,"I love you." It was in the act and was almost a wisper. She advised me to let it go. Some men in passion say stupid things. But the next time I saw him he said very serously that he loved me. I had thought it over and by god I loved him too so I told him so.

Well time went by and one day we were remembering our first few dates and he says to me. "I remember the first night we made love. It was so wonderful...But I can't believe you said you loved me. That really scared me. I even told my friend about it. She asked me if I loved you and I said I guess I do. So the next time I saw you I answered you."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I told him"No you said I love you to me that night. I even told my girlfriend." After a few minutes we both called our friends and both remembered the call the next day and the conversations were almost word for word. Both friends remember us telling them that during sex we heard I love you. But didn't answer back.

Later I realized my Mothers ashes were in the room. Had she been the whisper we had heard? Thinking it was each other. That is what I like to believe. So that is my ghost story.

• John Doe
    John Doe

You know that. . .ehh, not gonna bother. ;-)

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Warlock,

I don't think my wife and I had Sleep Paralysis (any kind of paralysis is unwelcomed on a honeymoon)

second, (your imagination) sorry on this one it was a group of friends, I was not the first who noticed it, we all heard it on the tape, and not just once and awhile but pretty much the whole time I was inside the church.

I don't claim to be an expert or anything in the supernatural, but just as I believe in good, I also believe in the existence of evil. I am not saying I am like a DUB thinking that everything is demon related. I try to keep an open mind about things. Maybe we can't prove today that they are real or not, but if you went back a few hundred years and said that there are microorganisms that we can not see with the naked eye, people would have thought you were crazy.

Ever see that movie The Others, that is kind of how I feel about it maybe, sometimes the world of the living trespasses with the world of the dead, maybe it happens more than we know and just maybe some of us are more sensitive to it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit