My New Job

by chuckie77 16 Replies latest jw friends

• chuckie77
    chuckie77

Just had to share this one with you...

I was offered a job on the next series of Survivor, working with the cast and crew for 3 months during the shoot. I thought I was going to have to turn it down because misspeaches wedding is in the middle of it, turns out, they might be able to give me work for 6 weeks instead of the full time, fingers crossed, that would be awesome!!!

• morty
    morty

cool chuckie.I love that show!!!!...Now you will be able to tell us who won and give us the inside scoop...

Congrats!!!

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

oh yeah and when were you planning on telling me this good news?? hmmmmm????

yay for you!!!!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Cool beans and congrats on the job!

thought I was going to have to turn it down because misspeaches wedding is in the middle of it,

Dude you would turn down a job to go to a wedding of a friend? Sweeeeeet, but not practical unless of course you are filthy rich and don't need to work, or just a great friend or misspeaches would kick your arse if you didn't go to her wedding....NOT!

this just struck me as funny.....

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Hey BikerChic! Are you trying to sabotage my wedding?? Chuckie is my master of ceremonies - he's intergral.

Actually truth be told I did tell him to take the job but he insists. You've got another job you can do right Chuckie?

I love this guy.... awwww schmoopy!!!

• chuckie77
    chuckie77

Im terrified of misspeaches and the arse kicking I would get wouldnt be worth it... Hopefully I'll have work to go on with when i come back from survivor ealy, if not misspeaches will be putting me up at her house free of charge and supporting me til I find more work!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Hey BikerChic! Are you trying to sabotage my wedding?? Chuckie is my master of ceremonies - he's intergral.

I had no idea!

Awe that chuckie is getting cuter and cuter, makes me wanna reach through the computer screen and pinch his little cheeks!

Im terrified of misspeaches and the arse kicking I would get wouldnt be worth it... Hopefully I'll have work to go on with when i come back from survivor ealy, if not misspeaches will be putting me up at her house free of charge and supporting me til I find more work!

LOL yeah I can see it now 6 months after the wedding and chuckie is still mooching living with the pissed off happy couple.......oh yes I do see an arse kicking in chuckies future!

• misspeaches
    misspeaches
    LOL yeah I can see it now 6 months after the wedding and chuckie is still mooching living with the pissed off ;happy couple.......oh yes I do see an arse kicking in chuckies future!

that's it chuckie... you can sleep in the garage!!! Bikerchic has scared me. You great potential moocher. Arse kickings galore my good friend!!!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    I just had to share this one with you...
    I was offered a job on the next series of Survivor, working with the cast and crew for 3 months during the shoot.

Seriously kiddo congrats on the job sounds like a really good experience and I do hope you'll keep us posted as much as you can about what's going on at least what you're able to tell us about.

Misspeaches is lucky to have such a good friend as you.

• chuckie77
    chuckie77

Thanks bikerchic, im really excited about it, should be lots of fun! I have to say though, its me thats the lucky one having a friend like misspeaches... Oh arent we all so nice, I feel like either vomiting or group hugging, I cant work out which!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit