WAS THERE ANY HARASSMENT IN YOUR CONGREGATION?

by badboy 13 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

THAT A RATHER SHOCKING STORY!

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

Sad thing is how those who knew about it looked down on me for filing police reports. All except my father, who for once, thought I did something right. *rolls eyes*

• Warlock
    Warlock

I knew an older brother whose daughter married an abusive young brother.

One time, after one of their arguments, the young sister went back to her parents house to get away from her abusive husband. After she had been there for a few days, her husband called and said he wanted his wife back, and if she wasn't going to come back he was going to come get her and no one was going to stop him.

The older brother had been inactive for years, and had become quite proficient in the use of firearms and told his son-in-law "You won't get within 50 yards of my daughter without getting your head blown off".

So much for coming to get his young wife. They made up later and I don't know if they are still together.

Warlock

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

HAZING HORRORS @ the HALL and "malicious in the ministry" Use Just ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE JW'S it would be the CULT of INNUENDO Think about it?....If you behaved this way in the 'worldly' workplace you would be FIRED! A "service bag" --- a bitchy domineering female dominatrix pioneer OBNOXIOUS {S+M} INSUFFERABLE SERIAL SLEAZOIDS !My final exit,point of "know" return:Rockland Massachusetts Kingdum Hell was BIG on outrageous sexual harassment of the "toy boys" A 36 year old obnoxious hag,Jezebel Grandmother,("Tammy Faye Baker look-a-like only uglier) was sexually harassing and STALKING my 16 year old Brother Rodney. When I went to the Elders they said:"That's the way she is,she likes to act like a teenager. MORE: I protested to the elders again at my last stand,(the Rockland Massachusetts Kingdum hell) about gross sexual harrassment from some prima donna sleazy 'sisters'. One 'sister' in particular borderlined on felony sexual assult.She would literally bend over and wiggle her fat flabby tits and ass IN the Kingdum hell.I would discribe her as,"Tammy faye Baker look-a-like only uglier" obnoxious Beelzebub bitch. alt Danny they are the sisters,they want to make it look like your chasing them...."Thats verbal assault and sexual assault too. Ya know,i now attend a very liberal church of 'christendom'( Babylon the great ) and i am truly amazed how much human kindness is exchanged at my church compared to dog-eat-dog Jehovah's Witnesses. MORE: Adventures in the field service CARRYING ON IN THE CAR-GROUP; Sexual harrasment,sanctified by {S+M} 'sacred service'.OR Consecrated gossip. The Elder known as the "stupid" Elder,(Jeffery Damher look a-like),( but don't forget,he's still 'appointed by the Holy spirit') Asked me;..." Have YOU BEEN OUT WITH THE SISTERS YET"??? Hmmmmm,I wonder what that's suppose to mean??? Actually,my first take was that it's a sexual connotation of some sort..... I should have known something was up when getting out to the parking lot the 'sisters' where perched and hovered, like birds of prey. The first thing they let me know,is," sisters rule, brothers drool ".This is followed up by,'the obnoxious sister who acts like a teenager [man eater slut] Letting me know she is on her period so, I can calculate when her 'horny' day will be. Race-baiting sleaze: "Service Bag" regular pioneer & married LiXXXX PXXXX the first time I'm in her car group,she mealy-mouths and carry's on how when Jehovah kills her unbaptized spiritually weak husband at Armageddon. She hopes Jehovah gives her a "well endowed" black man in the 'new system'. See,this kind of fucking Jehovah sleaze is everywhere with them,the innuendo that i am inferior because i don't have a big black cock.No way I'm a racist but this is how they are dog eat dog to each other. ((( You trolls from Rockland Massachusetts who are reading this know exactly who/what i'm talking about ))) Think about it?....If you behaved this way in the 'worldly' workplace you would be FIRED!

alt

[Above pic-well,if you looked like her,i could be more tolerant ] Oh,the sleazy brothers 'R ass-wholes too just as much if not more than the woman are. Jesus said his followers would be the "salt of the earth" not the scum of the earth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit