Did Jesus have a job?

by pseudoxristos 20 Replies latest jw friends

• morty
    morty

damn,and all this time I thought he was a full time cow-boy!!

• pseudoxristos
    pseudoxristos

Great responses everyone.

It's funny, but I had never thought of it this way before. By today's standards Jesus would be considered a homeless bum. I can just imagine the look on the well-to-do Christian's face when he realizes that much of his religious belief's are based on such a person.

pseudo

• Sailor Ripley
    Sailor Ripley

In the words of the band, The The in Armageddon Days Are Here (Again):
    if Jesus Christ were to stand up today, he'd be gunned down cold by the CIA. ...or he'd be thrown in a Nut Hut. Look at how they treated Prot, in KPax.

I can hear it now, he'd do a trick or two and some clown in the back hollering, "Chris Angel did that on 'Suck Reality MindFreak-05', man!"

• Gill
    Gill

The Unemployed are always causing trouble!

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

I can turn wine into vinegar.. HAHAHA
    Jesus reminded me of a hippie. Did they have pot in Israel back in those days?

• gumby
    gumby

He didn't need a job. When he needed money, he just pulled a coin from a fishes mouth just like he did when they asked him if it was lawful to pay tax to caesar. Everyone knows fish have money in their mouth ya big sillys

Gumdracma

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    Did Jesus have a job?

Oh please you are totally overlooking the obvious........HIS real job, he came to saved all of mankind, we're just caught in the delayed reaction part, have patience everybody. Even Jesus said patience is a virtue!

alt

• KW13
    KW13

Carpenter? naaaaah he was a Pimp.

yes, fo' sho'....where did ya think snoop gets it from? he's not original! - no sir, he stole it off jesus.

• Sailor Ripley
    Sailor Ripley

If Jehobee and the Dubs are for real and Armageddy really comes, you know that we're all going to die a slow and painful death, simply for this thread alone.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Carpenter.

Whatever gave you the idea he was a freeloader?

Besides, if Paul is right in that he was the creator, surely we're freeloading off of him?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit