I hear thunder!!!! :D

by Elsewhere 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Here in the DFW area we've had no rain and 100+ F temps for several weeks. It looks like we are about to get a bit of relief with some rain!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Perhaps not, though I'm sure it would be welcome.

Have you ever observed VIRGA? A fascinating phenomenon.

• gwyneth
    gwyneth

Well, I hope you get "real" rain and not

Rain or snow that evaporates as it falls into a layer of dry air near the earth’s surface

Cross your fingers!

• serendipity
    serendipity

I'm sending it your way Dave. It was a lovely 15 minute downpour, that I enjoyed watching and listening to with a glass of wine.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Elsewhere, when it rains, go outside and dance around like Gene Kelly. Come on just for me...

"I'm singing in the rain

just singing in the rain

What a glorious feeling

I'm happy again!"

• Purza
    Purza

Better put your car in the garage (if possible). I heard hail can do some damage.

Purza

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Better put your car in the garage (if possible). I heard hail can do some damage.

lol... trust me, I am obsessive about Texas hail. I keep my car in the garage all the time!

I've seen far too many cars end up with dimples!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I'm SOOOOO jealous . . . the rain is merely a tantalizing whiff of moisture in the sky over here in Murphy. I think we got 5 whole drops of the stuff today.

Nina

• penny2
    penny2

Sounds a bit like South Australia. We're in the middle of winter so it should be 15 degrees Celsius maximum and raining. Instead it's 21 degrees Celsius and no rain (that's about 70 degrees F). The first 2 months of winter were the second driest on record (47mm rain compared to 159mm average).

Great for sitting in the sun but not good overall.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

We received quite a bit today...such a NICE sight for sore eyes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit