DID YOU TAKE PART IN SPECIAL CAMPAIGNS?

by badboy 12 Replies latest jw friends

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I remember doing the "Tract Tour" several times - from tracts on tranfusion to Trinity, we did our best to leave these things everywhere.

I remember even one lady I met with actually did become a Witness. Although I have no idea if she is still one or not. She may be even deceased. She was elderly when I "converted" her...

• blondie
    blondie

I hated tract campaigns because I could not see the purpose of running around to put a piece of paper into the hands (mostly doors) of people and not talk to them about it. At the last 2 campaigns, I tried to avoid picking any tracts up, but the literature servant sent his assistant to give them to me. I placed them in the trash at home and did not go out d2d during that time.

The other JWs could not figure out how I placed mine so fast. People would give me their extras and I "placed" them too.

Blondie

• nowisee
    nowisee

hey blondie -- don't you think you had a "bad attitude"?? lol if there were campaigns before 1975 then i definitely took part. can't remember specifics. what i do remember is doing rooming work all over the 5 boroughs of nyc asking if they would take strangers in for $2 a night.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit