DID NOAH TAKE PLANTS ONBOARD ARK?

by badboy 19 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

I have heard that certain types of rice can only survive about 3 weeks under water, it occured to me that perhaps NOAH would have taken aboard,what do you think?

WHAT DOES WT THINK?????

• belbab
    belbab

Take plants on ark, sure, what do you think he fed the animals with.

Must have taken lots of bugs and mice etc too, to feed the carnivores, snakes etc.

belbab

• AlanF
    AlanF

Hey, this is just a minor thing compared to all the other miracles it would have taken to have everthing survive such mythical Flood.

AlanF

• badboy
    badboy

ITS GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU,ALANF!

HOW YOU DOING,IF YOU DON'T ME ASKING?

• Nina
    Nina
    what do you think he fed the animals with

Mayyyyybe no plants were taken aboard the ark...No input, no (or low) output! (Makes cleaning the ark a lot easier!)

If the sun can stand still and manna can feed a hungry nation...

N.

• moshe
    moshe

You can go crazy trying to reconcile the Bible's stories with scientific facts and common sense.

• Arthur
    Arthur

Noah would have also had to take onto the ark: several different types of microscopic dirt mites, several types of microbes, amoebas, parasites, seeds from hundreds of thousands of plants, flowers, and trees from all over the world, as well as several deadly viruses; as these also would have died from being under water.

Such silliness.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

It would be nice to know how Noah kept all the animals from eating each other. How did most of the marsupials end up in Australia. Which son was sent to pick up polar bears? Who collected the pinquins? Was it necessary to collect amphibians or did they just swim outside during the flood?

Since it took 120 years to build the Ark, how did he keep it from rotting while building it? How did he know it was water tight? So many questions...

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

One thing is for sure there was alot of manure in the ark and that mixed with a fungus would produce mushroom and he probably grew plants and vegetable, because on thing is for sure they had to eat and they apperantly live a year in the ark so growing things would probably have happened.

I can't imagine how the stentch was in the ark. The were windows atop the ark I guess that could have been used as ventalation. Or the very dungeon on the ark could have been for refuse.

Gee if you survive the Big A you can ask him yourself.. Woodpeckers would have possed a problem eh??

• VM44
    VM44

All the fresh water fish would have died off as well if there was a global flood.

--VM44

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit