I'm ugly... I feel like [[[BUUURP]]] I've missed out

by Elsewhere 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LILp1iyKVg

Poor Britney... You can take the gurl out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the gurl.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=400109&in_page_id=1773

• lola28
    lola28

teehee, I know it's bad to make fun of the mentally ill but I'm not above doing it..........................................................

**thinks about the video and LOL**

• luna2
    luna2

I started to watch this, but had to end it. Girl is just too embarrassing to watch with all her moaning and scratching and "I'm uuuugly". I feel sorry for her kid/kids.

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

What a tweaker... and someone's got a seriously bad case of the munchies...

All that "I'm missing out on life" crap makes me want to puke.

• juni
    juni
    I started to watch this, but had to end it. Girl is just too embarrassing to watch with all her moaning and scratching and "I'm uuuugly". I feel sorry for her kid/kids.

I'm w/you Luna.

• frozen one
    frozen one

When I watched this video I couldn't help but think about the times I have had pointless conversations with people close to me. I would be mortified if some of those conversations ended up on the internet.

Yes, the girl burped and she probably farts too. I say to any woman who laughs at Britney's belching, "If one of you is without gas, cast the first stone." You know you all do it. I say to those who mock Britney's whining, "If you have never whined, throw your rocks."

The weirdest thing about this video is that Britney and her husband recorded it in the first place. Who records a conversation like this? The weirdest thing about this thread is that I am essentially defending Britney Spears.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

What a strange video to release. It's kind of natural, but I can't see how it would improve her image. Maybe she doesn't really care.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I watched a bit and it really looks just like she is being a kid. You should see the silly videos she makes. She is the queen of burps too. But she is 14 and not a mega star. lol

• earthtone
    earthtone

I think she was just hanging out chilling with someone she thought she could trust, talking about absolutely nothing... I do it all the time.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

The triumph of the uncluttered mind

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit