I f**king hate igorant azz people!

by earthtone 18 Replies latest jw friends

• parakeet
    parakeet

After years of fury at stupid drivers, one day I had an epiphany -- No matter how much I yell, honk the horn, gesture, and work myself into a temper, there will always be stupid drivers, and there's nothing I can do about it. Bad drivers are like bad weather--unavoidable.
    After that day, I started driving a little slower and let the speed-happy bozos go around me. It's so much more peaceful than trying to compete with them. As long as they don't cause an actual accident, I count my driving experience as a good one. I don't know how I achieved my inner peace in driving; it just happened. If only I could achieve inner peace about the other 1001 things in life that tick me off!

• earthtone
    earthtone

I am still steaming! It could have been a major accident. And I would have been at fault since I would have ended up ramming him! A pox on him!

• Sailor Ripley
    Sailor Ripley

I've changed my mind due to some other posts.

To borrow from you, LittleToe, I have only one (hyphenated) word to say to that: "handsaw-rack".

• Forscher
    Forscher

You were quite luck Earthtone.
    Jerks like that have been known to shoot people. Its called road rage. Take care out there!
    Forscher

• xjwms
    xjwms

I

HATE THAT

when that happens

ben there

• Undecided
    Undecided

Never had an incident like that. I'm pretty laid back when I drive and I give in to most drivers and just like you, I attribute it to ignorance. I'm beginning to see my driving becomming a little tainted by my age, but I still drive better than the average driver. I don't drive too close to those ahead of me and don't take my eyes of the road. Never had an accident that was my falt in 54 years of driving.

Ken P.

• jojochan
    jojochan

So do I. But the thought that helps me get through the day is this: Their life MUST suck if they go to those extreams to make other people just as unhappy as they are. And I'm so glad that I don't have to live with those kinds of people.

Or I would kill them...

Don't let 'em get you down. Keep on moving.

jojochan.

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

Actually, intentionally cutting someone off and braking hard so that the person hits you is not only wrong, it's a form of insurance fraud in California. There's a whole thing about it on the department of insurance's website about people who stop for no apparent reason. It's pretty serious. I don't know how the law in Illinois are and of course you would need witnesses and they are hard to come by.

Recently, I' ve noticed an epidemic of people who beep their horn behind you when you are waiting to make a left turn. IE: I am in the left turn lane waiting for a clearing to make my turn. There is a steady stream of traffic so I continue to wait. The person behind me gets impatient and beeps their horn. I know when it is safe for me to turn and the power of my car. Ignorant people

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!

• morty
    morty
    My middle finger has been sore for the past week. I think I've developed arthritis in it, possibly due to overuse.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!......

Sorry about your day earthtone....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit