JW Pets????

by thepackage 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

Crumpet, they figure as no one can get pregnant, might as well have even more fun!

Actually, that's Queenie asserting her dominance. She was also DF'd for telling the elders that the female submission rule was a pile of doggie doo.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

If my pets were JWs I'd probably ridicule them, persecute them, and eventually take them to a vet to put them down. They'd love it, as it would reinforce their persecution complex. They would feel great about "maintaining integrity™".

W

• undercover
    undercover
    Our cat ate a mouse without draining the blood first.
    Is it disfellowshipped now?

We kid but part of the blood doctrince includes not buying any products made with blood, including pet food. Now, if you can't buy Sylvester canned food with a little blood in it, then how do you keep him from hunting and eating birds and mice?

Remember the old Looney Tunes cartoon where Sylvester thought he finally ate Tweety and an Alfred Hitchcock style voiceover kept hounding him all night..."well, pussycat...you finally ate the little birdie...how does that make you feel?" Sylvester went almost nuts with guilt for eating the bird. That would be the definition of a well trained JW pet.

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    Remember the old Looney Tunes cartoon where Sylvester thought he finally ate Tweety and an Alfred Hitchcock style voiceover kept hounding him all night..."well, pussycat...you finally ate the little birdie...how does that make you feel?" Sylvester went almost nuts with guilt for eating the bird. That would be the definition of a well trained JW pet.

He was going nuts with guilt for eating Tweety because he didn't drain the blood out properly. He was having a bad conscience because he disobeyed the rule of the Borg.

See what not "obeying" will get ya!!! THERE is your proof.

• Grouper
    Grouper

Hey Package (former best friend) doesn't a sister from your hall sometimes takes her dog on car return visits

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

At a gathering not too long ago, there were two sisters there with dogs. The dogs were both named Bella, and both were chihuahuas. I guess it's a club or something...?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit