JW Pets????

by thepackage 25 Replies latest jw friends

• thepackage
    thepackage

Don’t you hate it when Dub’s refer to their pet’s as JW pets and would not “give them a blood transfusion’?!?!?! What’s up with that????

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

yes, and when the JW parrot all the time says: "preaching wachttower" etc

• Swamboozled
    Swamboozled

We always said that our pets hated JW's because they don't get ressurected to the paradise earth. Our dog would taunt us when we had to get dressed up and hurry to a meeting!!!

• Grouper
    Grouper

My cat accepts blood fractions!

• gaybeat
    gaybeat

alt
    I'm not so sure I like this idea...

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Lol...that's funny! Had no idea this description existed, yet, I'm not surprised.

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

Our cat ate a mouse without draining the blood first.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

JW Pets? that's just .... sick.

• Honesty
    Honesty

wt 64 2/15 p. 127 Questions From Readers ***

How, then, must we answer the question, Would it be a violation of the Scriptures for a Christian to permit a veterinarian to give blood transfusions to a pet? By all means, to do so would be a violation of the Scriptures. To use blood for transfusion purposes, even in the case of an animal, would be improper. The Bible is very clear in showing that blood should not be eaten. It should not be infused, therefore, to build up the body’s vital forces, either in the case of a human or in the case of a pet or any other animal under the jurisdiction of a Christian.

In harmony with this, surely a Christian parent could not rationalize to the effect that a pet belongs to a minor child and thus this unbaptized child might, on its own, authorize a veterinarian to administer the blood. No. The baptized parent bears the responsibility, for that parent has authority over the child and over the pet and should control the entire matter. That is the parent’s obligation before God.—Eccl. 12:13, 14; Jas. 4:17.

JW: No, wait doctor. My cat cannot have a blood transfusion because we are jehovah's witnesses and abstain from blood.

Vet: No problem. It seems he has a bit of indigestion from that mouse he caught and ate for dinner last night.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

How else will they get a resurrection, or live forever in a Paradise earf?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit