INSANE APOSTATES just feel the love

by DannyHaszard 24 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Swan
    Swan

Hey Danny! I've been following these Cayman Island editorials for several weeks now. You're famous (or infamous! ) and you are definitely being noticed by the JWs. Keep up the good work. It seems to be working.

Also, the more they reply, the more foolish and cult-like they sound. They are their own worst enemy, but since they can't admit that, they pick on you and Brenda Lee. I think most of the regular readers have got a pretty good idea of who the insane ones really are.

Tammy

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Hey Danny! I've been following these Cayman Island editorials for several weeks now. You're famous (or infamous! ; ) and you are definitely being noticed by the JWs. Keep up the good work. It seems to be working.

Also, the more they reply, the more foolish and cult-like they sound. They are their own worst enemy, but since they can't admit that, they pick on you and Brenda Lee. I think most of the regular readers have got a pretty good idea of who the insane ones really are.

Tammy

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=us&ie=UTF-8&q=jehovah%27s++witnesses One of the True God Jehovah's Christian Witnesses (by Brenda Lee)
    Cayman Net News, Cayman Islands - 4 hours ago ... disfellowshipped because of apostasy (promoting a sect) and/or gross sins." This is the profound propaganda that the Watchtower feeds Jehovah's Witnesses. ...
    Getting all the information Cayman Net News
    I wonder who is telling the lies Cayman Net News
    all 3 related »
    The subject line is perfect because it 'teasers' the active JW's to click it
  • Gill
    Gill

'Happy and well adjusted!!!!' How about self deluding? Too funny!

Keep winding them up Danny!

I was just thinking about the unhappy and unhinged JWs that I know........well, the list goes on. Proves the point though that telling JWs that they're happy, everyday in their books, mags, talks etc makes them actually BELIEVE it!

Really, it's a very sad situation how irate they get when challenged on this.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    LETTER TO THE EDITOR

Some of us still love Jehovah

Monday, August 21, 2006

Dear Sir:

Not all disfellowshipped Jehovah's Witnesses want to vilify Jehovah's Witnesses in good standing.

Some of us still love Jehovah and still love the congregation. We are just saddened at where we ended up and recognise the need for spiritual adjustment. Some of us know how to sit quietly among you and allow for spiritual readjustment to take place, taking full responsibility for our part in our own spiritual demise.

We know the world doesn't get us, and those faithful in the congregation cannot fellowship with us. But because we love Jehovah, we sit quietly and take in our Bible lessons, knowing that this is still the way to everlasting life.

For those that choose to vilify, know that there are even disfellowshipped ones that will not associate with such ones.

Jaki Terry

• Highlander
    Highlander

Hey Danny,

I have to ask. Do you ever sleep? Or are you an apostate machine, able to work night and day fighting the wt crap?

BTW, I don't sleep much either. :)

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

i love the remark about the"hate campaine" that is going on about the jws..And that that in some way brings more people to read about and investigat the jws..i think lots of folks are looking up bird flu or mad cow disease too,but it dosent make the want to get it or respect it more..what a maroon!!!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Danny, I just submitted the following response to Jeffries' diatripe and have already hit the "submit" confirmation button. I don't know if they'll use it or even parts of it, but thought I'd give it a whirl. Frannie

******* Regarding Jared Jeffries commentary, as one of Jehovah's Witnesses (JW), he's been brainwashed to never listen to any other source other than his local body of elders and the publications that originate at the Jehovah's Witness headquarters in Brooklyn, NY.
    JW's are even instructed not to get on the internet. Why? Because the organization (religious cult) does not want any of their members to know about the things it wishes to sweep "under the carpet" and to keep hidden it's hypocrisies. They WILL disfellowship (completely cut off from communication or contact) any of their members who even question their teachings, labeling them unfairly as apostates.
    The organization of Jehovah's Witnesses' teachings on the blood issue are very confusing now and have caused many people to lose their lives and the lives of their loved ones. They don't care. They think they're being martyrs, when all they are is victims of a heartless religious cult.
    Among the things the JW organization has kept mostly hidden is it's 10 yr affiliation as an NGO with the United Nations. Headquarters made the lame excuse that they needed to sign up as an NGO in order to be able to use the UN library. The UN says "No." JW headquarters resigned their UN membership as an NGO....AFTER people that the JW organization unfairly calls "apostates" called to JW headquarters' attention that JW membership to the UN had been noticed. You see, for decades, headquarters for the JW organization has published info that the United Nations is the disgusting wild beast of Revelation and will be destroyed soon. I believe they've attempted to predict the end of the world as we know it approx. 4 times in the last century.
    I left the Jehovah's Witness organization in 1992 after membership of 20 yrs, I left by my own choice because of their extreme lack of love and their harsh, ridiculing judgemental attitudes. I choose never to return to them and recommend that anyone contemplating studying with them or joining them do some critical research. If you examine them closely, they don't even come close to being recognizable as God's people.

• avengers
    avengers

All the Jehovah's Witnesses throughout the world are happy and well-adjusted

That's "cause 90 % is on medication.

It's lovely in lalaland.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Hey Danny,

I have to ask. Do you ever sleep? Or are you an apostate machine, able to work night and day fighting the wt crap?

I put exactly as much effort/time into my counter-cult campaign as i put into being a devout JW no more no less

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Hi, I was kind of late in the game, but I sent in this reply to Cayman news:

I would like to hear Jared Jeffries state what the actual lies and baseless accusations are. Dan Cameron said that the reason that Jehovah’s Witnesses(JW’s) don’t accept blood is not because it is what the Bible says, but rather what the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society (WTBTS)teaches them that it says.

Factually-the WTBTS has changed its ‘blood stance’ numerous times over the last 50 years or so. The WT started out by saying-NO BLOOD, now they say, sure, take blood fractions, take this part of the blood and that part of the blood, but if you take THAT part of the blood, you will be disfellowshipped. There is now a ‘blood substitute’ approved by the Watchtower society that is made from animal blood. The WTBTS does not truly teach JWs to abstain from blood. They teach them to follow whatever they tell them to do, unquestioningly. So when the WTBTS changes its rules on blood, the average Jehovah’s Witnesses likewise change what THEY say and do about blood. The Bible says the same things today that it did 2000 years ago. So it is a fair point to bring up. JW’s do not get all their teachings from the Bible. They follow what the Watchtower organization says (currently) about the Bible.

People who are no longer Jehovah’s Witnesses and who are shunned are not all supporting sects, nor are they guilty of gross sins. Stating facts about an organization is certainly not anything to be ashamed of or to hide. Nor is that a sin, actually! The WT should have no fear of facts being told. And they should be specific in what lies are being told about them. I would say ‘more’ specific except that all I have ever seen is statements that they are lied about. No actual specific lies are addressed.

I would like to see Mr. Jeffries SHOW us the lies that are said about his beloved organization. It has lots of skeletons-no one needs to lie. The truth can be pretty ugly though.

While most JW’s don’t partipate in ‘unprofitable and futile conversations,’ Mr. Jeffries seems to be willing to do so. I would challenge him to write a letter that shares actual lies told about the WT without making personal attacks. This discussion should not be about Mr. Cameron or his position or how much he objects to the WTBTS. Calling a person insane does not further my opinion of Mr. Jeffries character, as he is relying on a known tactic of cults-attacking personalities, rather than addressing facts or ideas.

There are many more sites of ex-Jehovah’s Witnesses than there are of the Watchtower organization. The WTBTS, as shown by this summer’s conference resolution, discourages the average JW from looking further into the facts. The resolution states in part “We will resist with all our strength the spirit of the world manifested in such things. . . the curiosity or temptation that lures one into association with outsiders through internet chat rooms. Our resolve is to be no part of world as we ‘carry on worship that is clean from the standpoint of our God.’”

Many former Jehovah’s Witnesses have been shown FACTS that led them out of a destructive, family destroying organization through the internet, so I hope they keep reading. The WT discourages folks from truly researching the organization. I encourage anyone interested to read and study fully both sides, because I can say with confidence that anyone who does will likely leave it if they are in it and avoid it like the plague if they are not involved.

Shelly Jean

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit