INSANE APOSTATES just feel the love

by DannyHaszard 24 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Top ranked JW news worldwide as i type http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=us&ie=UTF-8&q=jehovah%27s++witnesses click for google JW news ranking Hate campaign against Jehovah's Witnesses - why?
    Cayman Net News, Cayman Islands - 3 hours ago I would like to address some of the readers comments you have been publishing on this site containing blatant lies and baselessly accusing Jehovah's Witnesses. ...
    Jehovah's Witnesses have a tiger by the tail
    Cayman Net News, Cayman Islands - 3 hours ago
    David forgot to mention that the Society has changed its view on blood over the years. They have a tiger by the tail. They now allow ...
    Jehovah's Witnesses' bait and switch deception
    Cayman Net News, Cayman Islands - Aug 8, 2006
    ... What is the significance of this spin on the internal belief system of Jehovah's Witnesses to the general population? Wasted lives languishing in limbo! ...
    Jehovah's Witnesses promote human rights Cayman Net News
    Very well said! Cayman Net News
    all 3 related »
  • DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    The second person I believe has gone insane and just pasted the same junk he's been pasting on message boards for years. I believe he now has a Google alert on the word "Jehovah". Anytime a new article mentions that word, you'll see his baseless rumblings on the news commentary section. Many Jehovah's Witnesses just ignore his comments for it is "unprofitable and futile" to speak with apostates

Oh oh, i wonder who this is?

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Good read Can the Truth Survive the Internet? reap the whirlwind
    reap the whirlwind Apostate commotion in locomotion Danny is in your face in cyberspace boogie on down and cop a plea that U gonna be a.o.p. that's when i will gloat with glee.B3A_HappyDance.gif “If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him” (Deut. 18:22) I jeer you... 'go up ye bald-head' 2 Kings 2 :23

Go up ye baldhead

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

oops missed one Don't let this happen to your family!
    For anyone reading this, consider yourself fortunate if you're not a Watchtower clone, a Jehovah's Witness. You've just been spared ...

Don't let this happen to your family!

Thursday, August 10, 2006 Dear Sir: For anyone reading this, consider yourself fortunate if you're not a Watchtower clone, a Jehovah's Witness. You've just been spared a life of deprivation, shame, guilt, frustration, depression, suicidal thoughts, loneliness, heartache, turmoil, and loss of family and friends. My family hasn't spoken to me in 25 years simply because I left the Watchtower at the age of 18 and wanted to pursue my own spiritual path. I was drafted into the Watchtower as a 9-year-old child and then they held me to an adult decision (baptism is a lifelong contract). As a result, I lost my family - my mother, brother, sister, four nephews and nieces - forever. Jehovah's Witnesses don't have a message of hope and salvation. Since they have predicted the end of the world at least four times (and aren't we still here?), their message is one of doom and gloom for anyone who joins their ranks. Don't let it happen to your family! Educate yourself about how a cult operates and can so easily manipulate you or someone you love. Brenda Lee
  • Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Oh oh, i wonder who this is?

It's not anyone I know Danny ROTFLMAO

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Whoops, double post. I must be having too much fun. I better go to bed. Cheers Chris

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    LETTER TO THE EDITOR

Hate campaign against Jehovah's Witnesses - why?

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Dear Sir:

I would like to address some of the readers comments you have been publishing on this site containing blatant lies and baselessly accusing Jehovah's Witnesses.

Witnesses just ignore comments like these because the Bible instructs them to, as you can see on scriptures such as Titus 3:9,10 "But shun foolish questionings and genealogies and strife and fights over the Law, for they are unprofitable and futile. 10 As for a man that promotes a sect, reject him after a first and a second admonition; 11 knowing that such a man has been turned out of the way and is sinning, he being self-condemned".

These people have been disfellowshipped because of apostasy (promoting a sect) and/or gross sins, following the Bible's command to "Remove the wicked from among yourselves." - 1 Corinthians 5:13 Instead of humbling themselves and repenting, they have developed a strong hatred for the organization. Thus, they spend countless hours spreading lies on the Internet.

Now, let me get back to the issue at hand. The first guy's main idea on his comment was this: "But they don't realize that what the Bible says about blood is not the real reason why they refuse blood transfusions."

The reason he says, is because the organization has pointed out a Bible command to "abstain from blood". Do you see any problem with this? Neither do I.

The second person I believe has gone insane and just pasted the same junk he's been pasting on message boards for years. I believe he now has a Google alert on the word "Jehovah". Anytime a new article mentions that word, you'll see his baseless rumblings on the news commentary section. Many Jehovah's Witnesses just ignore his comments for it is "unprofitable and futile" to speak with apostates.

On the bright side, the constant hate campaign that's going on on the Iinternet arouses a thinking person's interest as to why such lies are being thrown at this organization. Many go to watchtower.org or talk to a Jehovah's Witness in person and quickly come to find out what they read on the Internet is far from the truth.

Jared Jeffries

• DannyHaszard
  • DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

The doors of the Kingdom Hall are open
    This is the case with all the disfellowshipped ones who seem to thrive on vilifying Jehovah's Witnesses in the Cayman Islands. All ... Tuesday, August 15, 2006 Dear Sir: I assure all who read this nasty note from Brenda Lee ("Don't let this happen to your family!") that all her "wounds" are self inflicted. Before she was disfellowshipped, I know she got loving attention from the congregation she attended. She unappreciatively rejected it and rebelled. This is the case with all the disfellowshipped ones who seem to thrive on vilifying Jehovah's Witnesses in the Cayman Islands. All the Jehovah's Witnesses throughout the world are happy and well-adjusted in the loving care of Jehovah and the congregations he watches over. With Brenda Lee and all the others who want to save others from Jehovah's Witnesses, it's a case of "misery loves company". If they want to be happy again, the doors of the Kingdom Hall are open to them if they want forgiveness and repent. Pam Cerullo -------------- Brenda Lee you are our heroine

• Honesty
    Honesty

All the Jehovah's Witnesses throughout the world are happy and well-adjusted in the loving care of Jehovah and the congregations he watches over.

I've never seen a well-adjusted jw, though I have seen some who were adjusted by the Watchtower Society.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit