Lol... too funny!

• luna2
    luna2
    "its not rocket surgery..."

I think that's my new favorite phrase.

• chuckie77
    chuckie77

Crumpet, thats so true...

The number of times Ive had to either, apologise, explain, or just think really quickly the next day when trying to explain myself, is way too many to remember. I started giving my phone to my friends so that I wouldnt make any drunken calls/texts when I was out. I realised that was a really bad idea, after they thought it would be hilarious to send some drunken texts from my phone... More apologies, explanations and fast talking ensued!!!!!

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Ahhhh! Everyones a critic... So what if I did say Rocket Surgery... sob sob... I was drunken! Drunken Miss Peaches can not be held accountable for her actions!!!

And, and... yes I do have sometimes have a drink at work on a Friday afternoon but have you ever worked on an IT Helpdesk? Do you know how excruitatingly painful it can be. And besides I do work upstairs from an Irish pub.

Waaaaaah!

On a side note, its Friday here and I bought a bottle of red wine into work for drinkies this afternoon... hehehehe Hey! I'm gonna share it!

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

haha, you can put me in your call list, Crumpy! Winks and blushes. I'm having merlot, like Miss Peachy. Did I say that?

• morty
    morty
    So besides the whole drinking and dialing do not mix, drinking and e-mailing are bad combo as well.

It is funny that this is being talked about.....My single dolly friends have given up drinking with there phones at reach or anything else that they can communicate with ....

They all have issues with the 4 "T’s when drinking....I call it turbo for short...

Tex messaging

Typing ( on msn)

Talking ( on the phone)

and last but not "Turboing"( meaning talking with the tongue loosely)

• Forscher
    Forscher

Hey !
    Everybody's got to have a little fun now and then! In dubdom fun was against the law!
    Best wishes to MissPeaches!
    Forscher

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Ahhh you guys are the best. condoning my intoxicated ways! LOL. only 45 minutes until i crack open the bottle of red!

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Alright who wants on misspeaches call list say aye.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

yay! that red wine was just looooovely! hic hic

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit