A Drunk MissPeaches

by chuckie77 19 Replies latest jw friends

• chuckie77
    chuckie77

I had a phonecall last night from an intoxicated lady most of you will know as misspeaches. It was hilarious, especially when she offered to send a photograph of herself to me in the Middle East, to give to some Philippinos that I work with! Of course in return they had to smuggle some alcohol onto the boat for me, fair trade I say!

Are you hung over today misspeaches?

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Oh my lord! Chuckie I can't believe your such a dibber dobber...

Its true though. I haven't drunk any alchohol for a while, not even at work (see my topic history of its Friday afternoon and I'm drinking at work again) so it went straight to my head. But then 2 glasses of champagne and half a bottle of red cab sav will do that to a girl.

I remembered ringing you but not what we talked about. I don't remember anything about offering to send my photo to your phillipino colleagues though. I think you jest!

• chuckie77
    chuckie77

I have just remembered your exact words, when telling me they should smuggle some alcohol onto the boat for me were:

"its not rocket surgery..."

Get me some of that red cab sav, as opposed to the white cab sav?!?!

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

your crazy... as if i would of said that...hehehehe

well actually CHUCKIE I was just giving more information about the TYPE of red wine I was drinking. sooooooorrrrrrry!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

OMG MissPeaches! You are just so freakin adorable!!!!!
    I have just remembered your exact words, when telling me they should smuggle some alcohol onto the boat for me were: "its not rocket surgery..."

LMAO!!!!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    I haven't drunk any alchohol for a while, not even at work

its the not even at work bit that intrigues me. You keep a bottle of gin in your desk drawer honey?

• chuckie77
    chuckie77

Misspeaches and her colleagues used to get smashed at work on a Friday afternoon, a bottle shop is a 2 minute walk from her offices. You can imagine the responses she gave when people contacted her for help desk support late on a Friday!!!

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Mizz P - that is what we call drunk'n dial. On a similar note, there is a t.v. channel here in the States that is called TLC and they sell figurines. If I knew you better I would get you this one:

Life Lesson #72 Figurine: Merlot & Email

for some reason I cannot down load the pic. But it is of a chick who is chugging from the merlot bottle all the while she is typing an e-mail to someone. So besides the whole drinking and dialing do not mix, drinking and e-mailing are bad combo as well.

• chuckie77
    chuckie77

I think being drunk and text messaging are the worst combination you can have. Ive woken up to find some absolute shocker text messages Ive sent to all manner of people wiht no memory of ever having sent them...

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

chuckie - its not the text messages I worry about - its the call register of all the calls I made and dont remember! And just hoping no one picked up! LOL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit