Going to the CUBS game tonight......

by whyamihere 11 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

My brother and I are going to the game tonight, sitting in the outfield to catch all the home runs Cub score!!

Game is @7:05pm.

My brother said, he is going to catch a Brewer home run ball, and then throw it at one of the Sausages as they race...lol

If we are on TV, just look for the guy with a Cub Shirt on and a Bears hat...oh yeah he is sitting next to me! Y'all know what I look like.

• JH
    JH

Go Cubs Go Don't drink too many of these Brooke....

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

The cubs stink!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah you heard me!!!!!!! (claps hands like a nut job)

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    The cubs stink!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah you heard me!!!!!!! (claps hands like a nut job)

Ohhhhhhh, no you didn't!....lol That was a spit in your face, kick in the crotch statement! God you're(not "your" Butt) a B*tch!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Well, I know how to get on your nerves! Just say anything bad about the cubs!

God you're(not "your" Butt) a B*tch!

Oh you know thats why you love me so much!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Well, I know how to get on your nerves! Just say anything bad about the cubs!
    God you're(not "your" Butt) a B*tch!
    Oh you know thats why you love me so much!

Yeah, you know what pisses me off! You love me for my "Freaky Sports Fanatic Ways!"

We are going to get there early to Tailgate(don't know what I am doing, I'll just wing it) and party with some Cub fans!

I'll post pics later! YAY! I am so excited, being with my brother who is one of my best friends and seeing the Cub together just takes the cake!

Cheers! Dammit, I am driving too! I guess only a few's for me before the game, or I'll be sitting out in the parking lot trying to sober up!

• JH
    JH
    Dammit, I am driving too!

Oh oh, get out of the way people !!!!

• Alpheta
    Alpheta

Wow! That means you'll be in my hometown! Go Brewers Go! Da Cubs Still Suck (just like da Bears...) Have you been to Miller Park before? I was there for the first time on June 9th for an after-work tailgate and game - it was an awesome experience seeing the park for the first time. The tailgate was good, too! Yummy food!!! Hope you enjoy(ed) yourself tonight.

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

OK, I am turning on WGN tv right now! Scanning the crowd... I love the Cubbies, and the nieghborhood too. Hubby and I attended the game the night Sammy Sosa broke the corked bat and got it on film.

• Alpheta
    Alpheta

Er, Virgochik, the game is being played in Milwaukee tonight. Just want to make sure you have (had) the right venue - otherwise, on the ride home tonight keep right on I-94 going south... (at least, I think that's the right direction)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit